Front LSD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMS-GT4

sentraman":11jm02hl said:
I am defianantly interested as well, I also have a stock trans I can ship out and help out with this groupbuy as well.

Have you contacted them to see if you can work something out with them? I wonder if they need to whole trans or if the diff itself would be enough.

all(trac)way

ill make some calls im getting my trans replaced but im having a buddie do it for me as im not in the country. ill see if he can get the trans out and send you the trans. what exactly do you need? just the diffs or the whole tranny and transfercase?

CMS-GT4

Adding anyone who mentioned they are interested but not on list

1) sklopendra (gt4dc/russia)
2) TrackToyFour (gt4dc)
3) cms-gt4 (50/50 at the moment)
4) underscore
5) Muddy Water (gt4dc)
6) Bozo-merlin
7) sMARTINside
spectra1
9) lumbercis
10) Meurz
11) all(trac)way
12) cgtdream

temperacerguy

I am interested. but right now it seems like this is a "well we want it to be done", and a company that doesn't even have a prototype of it or hell, even a factory unit to inspect. There's been no design, no testing, no R&D.

If there's been a prototype made, and tested on a vehicle, and it enters production, I will buy one. But I am not going to be throwing money into something that doesn't exist yet.

lumbercis

^I'm assuming this is an "interest" list and not technically a "group buy" list.

I'll plop down money once there's a working prototype though. I'm sure this will sell when it gets made as the part is otherwise completely unavailable and it's something we've needed for a long time. Go Mfactory! 8)

ALLensTRAC

2) TrackToyFour (gt4dc)
4) underscore
5) Muddy Water (gt4dc)
6) Bozo-merlin
7) sMARTINside
spectra1
9) lumbercis
10) Meurz
11) all(trac)way
12) cgtdream[/quote]
13) ALLensTRAC

I am definetly in for this!!!! I'll make the money available when it happens lol. Does MFactory need the diff from the trans and that is all?

cgtdream

Mfactory, would you be able to work with an entire transmission/transfer case assembly. Can order one and have it shipped to your doorstep mid november.

concealer404

It'd be in your best interest to get this rolling guys. :) MFactory is great to deal with, makes an awesome product!

I somewhat recently bought a diff from them, worked with Patrick. (Patrick, is that you posting?)

The quality of the unit is outstanding!

IMGP1989.JPG

CMS-GT4

What about just the transfer case? That would cut down weight quite a bit to ship it. If we are unable to find one here through this thread soon, I will make a post on the forum requesting the front diff.

2) TrackToyFour (gt4dc)
4) underscore
5) Muddy Water (gt4dc)
6) Bozo-merlin
7) sMARTINside
8 spectra1
9) lumbercis
10) Meurz
11) all(trac)way
12) cgtdream[/quote]
13) ALLensTRAC
14) darrylp (gt4dc)

phattyduck

I wish this had happened about 6 months ago - I got rid of my extra transfer case and front/center diff assembly when I moved recently and would have been happy to donate it to the cause.

-Charlie

CMS-GT4

sklopendra has offered to send his from Russia. It isn't very cheap, and he expects it will take up to 2months since its by boat.

Fox 21 Alpha

I have an old transmission sitting on my porch I pulled of my 91, still works, just losing the first gear syncros. Now what do you guys exactly need, the transfer case pulled off and shipped?

lumbercis

I'll chip in for shipping if someone can donate the parts.

It might be a good idea for someone to post a pic of our trans with the exact part needed pointed out. I'm under the impression they don't need the whole trans?

J.