Switch to full style
Lets talk clutches and everything drivetrain related
Post a reply

Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD?
Want to order part# LSD 133 K15
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:05 pm

I know that Evasive Motorsports is a Cusco dealer although they don't list the alltrac diff. I just looked this morning after seeing your thread on diffs haha :)

Re: Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:56 pm

is that the right p/n?
I tried looking it up couldnt be recognized

let me know ill try to help out

Re: Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Yes it is. Here check it out;

http://www.cusco.co.jp/products/pdf/P182-191.pdf

It's on page 7 of 10
Last edited by BADNEWS on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm

That part # should be the 1.5 way MZ model.

Re: Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Meurz wrote:That part # should be the 1.5 way MZ model.


Yep that is what I am looking for

Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:58 pm

I was in similar situation last week. I was looking for Cusco rear top strut mounts. I managed to find out the MSRP direct from Cusco USA.
There are many dealers in USA, I just contacted the closest to my delivery location and he gave me slightly better price than MSRP. It's tough to get better deals when nobody sells them and it's made to order pretty much...eta 2 months for me.
Maybe you can contact a few of them and ask how much % off they can give you from MSRP. And go from there.

Re: Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Meenya wrote:I was in similar situation last week. I was looking for Cusco rear top strut mounts. I managed to find out the MSRP direct from Cusco USA.
There are many dealers in USA, I just contacted the closest to my delivery location and he gave me slightly better price than MSRP. It's tough to get better deals when nobody sells them and it's made to order pretty much...eta 2 months for me.
Maybe you can contact a few of them and ask how much % off they can give you from MSRP. And go from there.


What % of a discount did you get? I'm learning that the standard discount is 10% off of MSRP.

Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 am

rm2932 wrote:
Meenya wrote:I was in similar situation last week. I was looking for Cusco rear top strut mounts. I managed to find out the MSRP direct from Cusco USA.
There are many dealers in USA, I just contacted the closest to my delivery location and he gave me slightly better price than MSRP. It's tough to get better deals when nobody sells them and it's made to order pretty much...eta 2 months for me.
Maybe you can contact a few of them and ask how much % off they can give you from MSRP. And go from there.


What % of a discount did you get? I'm learning that the standard discount is 10% off of MSRP.


PM sent.
Post a reply