Another ACPT C/F Driveshaft 7/2016

BayAreaAT

Did everyone get the PO from ACTP. Soon as we send the payment in, the sooner we can get the production rolling.

fhalperformance

Havent gotten any purchase information yet either. I know they got my signed drawing as they responded to a question I asked them. Did everyone confirm the number of shafts they wanted? Maybe that's the hold up.

I was under the assumption with at least ten we may get a better price then originally posted.

fhalperformance

alltracman78":2phbe1kz said:
The original price was conditional on having 10. Maybe if we had 20 it would be lower?

What's the closing date on this?

Actually on page 2 I believe bay said once we get to ten we may be able to negotiate a better price. That was the last mention of it.

BayAreaAT

I got a responds from Ryan at ACTP regarding people not getting PO.

-I need to get him everyone's full name and email so we can keep track.
-So far he said he only got few signed drawing
-Soon as he receives full name (PM them to me) then he can send out the credit car authorizations to everyone

As far as lowering the price, I will try if get 20 people.

abraxxa

Thomas who was interessted in a ST205 shaft some years ago bought one in the US and let it send to ACPT for measurement. Please ask themif the still have it laying around.

BayAreaAT

zaluss":1wa9n3wr said:
BayAreaAT®":1wa9n3wr said:
fhalperformance":1wa9n3wr said:
I sent you my name never saw a confirmation message. You got it right?

Got it!

I Just need:

3SDNA
Zero06
Zaluss

I already submitted mine and received confirmation from Ryan.

You gave me your email but not the full name.I understand some of you are getting confirmation from Ryan. He wanted me to give him list of people that are in the GB.

3SDNA

Sorry fellas, moving houses in the middle of an Arizona summer sucks. Got the Alltrac back out of storage finally. Anyhow, info sent to OP and drawing sent to ACTP.