Edit: don't be like this when you buy your car (ST185 POWER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw2

Just out of interest does anyone know what this original thread starter eventually ended up doing? Do they have ~20 cars now all with twin turbo V8's?

theUNYTEDone

tw2":2o06uql7 said:
Just out of interest does anyone know what this original thread starter eventually ended up doing? Do they have ~20 cars now all with twin turbo V8's?

he has a TT v10 all trac.
but his ego is so big, it creates wind resistance and so he is forced to run 22's on the 1/4mi

gt4tified

theUNYTEDone":jef4wtqc said:
tw2":jef4wtqc said:

he has a TT v10 all trac.
but his ego is so big, it creates wind resistance and so he is forced to run 22's on the 1/4mi

ROFL....I'd be surprised if the timer actually read till 22 seconds!Bwahahaha!!!!

Furpo, don't underestimate my wife's hair...she says she wants it just like Shakira's so I'm guessing I'll prob. have to sell my gt4 for her to get that! I'm not wasting your or the guys in the *workshop* time...as a matter of fact, I'll need to do some CNC work....can I email the blueprints to you? They're written in fountain pen on two paper towels so I hope it doesn't rain a lot in timbuktu... :shrug:

furpo

Google Search - Shakira bad hair day

25kh121.jpg

roger

CelicaGT-SSport

you guys let this thread get to long lol. I started this thread a long time ago guys anyway i ended getting a 1991 alltrac but not going to mod it. When my business starts in 2009 I am thinking of buying a 1993 alltrac and doing that st205 thing. So catch me up on what you guys think about moding these cars...

gt4tified

Well hey, look who's back! welcome....as for those questions, if you want a serious answer, you'll have to start another thread because clearly you've seen where this one has gone - to timbuktu! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.