*SILENCE*Project Relica*2-7-08*new pics*

klue

I run solid engine mounts, and my exhaust brakes EVERY brace ive ever put on. I got like 3-4 aussie replacements, and a KO. SO I ended up taking 2 and welding them together with washers around the holes. lol

silence

klue":2669z1sf said:
I run solid engine mounts, and my exhaust brakes EVERY brace ive ever put on. I got like 3-4 aussie replacements, and a KO. SO I ended up taking 2 and welding them together with washers around the holes. lol

Nice!
I'm getting ready to try something new... I'll post pics soon

silence

...for now I have some new updated pics with a pinstripe on the wheels...I rather like how it looks.

snb10384ne0.jpg

snb10395pw6.jpg

snb10365rn6.jpg

snb10367hw4.jpg

snb10372pb0.jpg

snb10378dk6.jpg

silence

Thanks guys, she is getting there, but still not exactly how i want her...A big brake kit would be a very nice improvement. I need to start researching it, because i dont want to pay $1200 or more for one

....lol the hot wheels thing is funny, a buddy of mine did a photoshop as a joke

carloshotwheelscopyhd1.jpg

Terracar

I tried side exhaust on my ST184 - sounds good - looks okay - but driveways/speed bumps are your worst enemy. cracked DP/headers that I had to reweld every other week.

-Terra

silence

SmokinDav":1ngs0a64 said:
Did you run VIR on the stock brake calipers? What pads? How did the brakes hold up?

Thanks,
Dave

'90 All Trac

stock brakes stock pads... they did ok, but when they get hot... that's it! I definitely need to upgrade....porterfield r4s pads would help a LOT... or a big brake upgrade.

SmokinDav

Porterfield R4S are street pads. I wouldn't use them on the track. I wouldn't use R4 on the track either as I have on my M3 and they did not hold up very well.

Does Hawk make a track/race pad for All Tracs?

silence

SmokinDav":2geog8dm said:
Porterfield R4S are street pads. I wouldn't use them on the track. I wouldn't use R4 on the track either as I have on my M3 and they did not hold up very well.

Does Hawk make a track/race pad for All Tracs?

I had the r4s on my 165, and they were great, i loved them, and were a night and day difference from the stockers. I went to a handful of autoxes, and never had any issues... but like you said, they are not a race pad. In any case, I'll prolly get them for the 185.

I dont know about Hawk pads.

mike325ci

i think knowing how to weld can be very useful, as you demonstrated... did you get a bracket for the DP after you welded the cracks?

silence

mike325ci":329k9yj8 said:
i think knowing how to weld can be very useful, as you demonstrated... did you get a bracket for the DP after you welded the cracks?
My dad made one for me, i'll post pics soon.