*SILENCE*Project Relica*2-7-08*new pics*

silence

Hi guys, I'm going to use this post to show the buildup of my 185.

Thread Contents
p.4 Pictures of VIR Track Day, New Heat Sheild, and New Wheels
p.5 Pictures of custom exhaust fabrication.
p.6 More pics of new wheels
p.7 Pictures of cracked downpipe and repair process

Im posting some pics of it as it is now. It has come a long way from when I bought it. Ill try to find some original pics. I will update this often.

BEFORE
This is the pic i saw when i bought the car.
red90celica9ze.jpg

OLD WHEELS
2000 16" Celica GTS wheels with Falken Azenis
dscf08590xd.jpg

NEW WHEELS
17"x8 FLIK FTD et 35 w/ 1" spacer in rear
dscf2203vm7.jpg

5speedGT4

is that paint REALLY that bright, or did you photoshop it. If it is... damn i LOVE that red. The car looks awesome

Highway

you did a fantastic job!
you should be very proud! :D

one of the best examples I have seen.

I like the racing harness.....

silence

Thanks for the compliments guys. If you see the car in person, actually the paint is in rough shape. It just looks good in the pic. My tires are Falken Azenis 215/45/16. The wheels have been painted.

Denver_whiteST185

silence":b5kv6ilf said:
Thanks for the compliments guys. If you see the car in person, actually the paint is in rough shape. It just looks good in the pic. My tires are Falken Azenis 215/45/16. The wheels have been painted.

Thats what i thought. i didn't think those would fit on 6.5" wheels. hmm, thats good to know

bloodMoney

Where did you bolt down the harnesses? I'm looking into getting a set of five points and I still need to use my back seat... BTW I LOVE THE CAR! I just hope that I can get mine to shine like that.

-bloodMoney

h8eternal

for some reason i always thought that that car was from some far far away country. it looks amazing, thats what i want my next celica to be like. different interior though. what year is that celica?