Better Than Your Honda - 5/10/10 Dyno 311 hp

donteatbugs

i did a couple of 80-0 stops and they work out great. they will lock up if you get on them. and they lock up very even too. no fishtailing. ill be going to the tail of the dragon in a couple weeks and that will be the real test.

donteatbugs

it is open from what ive heard. you have to go in from the NC side and turn around and come back.

another update: took my rerouted downpipe and divorced it.

100_2989.jpg

donteatbugs

you have to take the gauge cluster apart and remove the needles and paint them. i taped the base of mine up and sprayed about 3 coats of cheap flat white on them.

turbo4wd

donteatbugs":cyqj5u5d said:
i did a couple of 80-0 stops and they work out great. they will lock up if you get on them. and they lock up very even too. no fishtailing. ill be going to the tail of the dragon in a couple weeks and that will be the real test.

I forgot to ask this, but do you still have the factory ABS? or have you removed it?

Just curious regarding the lock up statement..

donteatbugs

i have the 1" master cylinder from the abs but everything else is removed. i like it better this way. gt4rcdude has retained abs and can still lock up the front i think

donteatbugs

311 hp
285 ft lbs
19 psi

engine:
ross 8.5:1 pistons .20 over
eagle rods
gsc 268 cams
engle valve springs
8000 rpm limit
cometic hg with arp studs
block and deck shaved flat

rmr intake manifold
q45 tb
koracing gt3076r turbo kit .63 a/r exhaust housing
3" exhaust
open dump
blitz dsbc
hydra nemesis 2.5
speed source rail and regulator
supra tt fuel pump
880cc injectors
30x12x3 fmic with 3" piping

CIMG0048.jpg

bloodMoney

I can vouch that despite being big brakes, Bugs sure as hell got them hot this past weekend! :)

I love the smell of smokin' brakes in the mornin'!

donteatbugs

yes, the brakes work extremely well. not the least bit of fade and i had a firm peddle the whole time. they do produce some dust but i think it was mostly the rears trying to keep up with the fronts that smelled so bad