Project No one seems to care ha bottom ofPG.3 Updates June13

turbocelica

some wheels i got for the black one ill take better pics tommorow
DSC00641.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

alltracshoak

nice..black and bronze does look pretty good together!something ill look into when i get a new set of rims for my black 185

ST185pinjo

On the last pic. Should not that TEIN set rotate 1 klik clockwise? Shouldn't the camber thing be pointing towards the cambelt?

What motor mount is that?

The Black and Bronze looks really good together. And what color is the valve cover on your grey All-Trac? Thats a pretty nice color.

turbocelica

i have no idea what you were asking about when u said something about the tein's anyways they have been on my car for over a year and worked fine, anyways its a speed souce motor mount

ST185pinjo

Sorry for my bad english. :oops:
I'll try to show you in a pic.

4qsbc4j.jpg

If you rotate the coilovers one boult clockwise, you can use your camber adjustment. The camber adjustment (ovals) need to be pointing towards eachother.

6cmxabn.jpg

can you make another pic where you can see both Tein top ends?

ST185pinjo

I'll try it this way. This is a pic of Pat's car. You can see that the oval holes for the camber adjustment are pointing towards one another (red lines), Yours are the yellow lines.

I'm noy trying to make you look bad or something, just trying to let you see that you have mounted your Teins wrong.

4lzhaat.jpg

I'm shure they work, but you can't use the camber adustment.
I hope you see it now.

turbocelica

thanks man haha i was all confused but that pic of pats car sums it up, id appreciate it if u didnt include his pics by mine haha make my car look like a piece. I had the suspension done somewhere when i was over seas by apparently some slow thinkers. Thanks again more updates tonight

turbocelica

Just a few progress pictures for everyone still working on the piping just added my newly polished heat shield.... which i will be doing if anyone wants one

DSC00724.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

ST185pinjo

I like the bronze color on the strutbrace and camcover. I see you are using a BIG cone there, must create some sucking noises there. 8)
Any turbo upgrade for you?

No worrys. :wink:

turbocelica

planning on ct27 not really sure, i have another motor in the garage thats gonna slowly become the money pit so ill see.