Home of the 10 Sec/210 mph mile AllTrac

Denver_whiteST185

Very nice pat. Your photos are wonderful :notworthy:

I was wondering if you would go into your transmission/clutch/flywheel setup in a little more detail. is anything cryo-treated, custom, etc.
I heard you were running a titanium flywheel cause you were sheering it where it bolts to the engine :twisted:

syko says

i thought your car would only use children less than 2 years old as fuel. i mustve read something wrong somewhere.

anywho, i have great respect for you and your car. custom jobs left and right. amazazing! just one question regarding your exhaust. any scraping issues when going over bumps/small ramps? or is that not an issue since you have big tires :smokes: ? great job and keep the information coming.

Meurz

theUNYTEDone":lli7jx8f said:
@ rene:

http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19378

however, the link that sifu posted in that thread no longer works. pretty sure it was the one with the contact information for that company. last i heard, it wasn't balanced to 11K RPM or so, so pat wouldn't use it yet...

ran about 1,000 dollars.
Thanks mate!

1k dollar aint bad! I'm not planning to run 11K rpm soon anyway :lol:

jonstew

theUNYTEDone":psji6tei said:
interested on updates for the CF driveshaft.

Pats_Celica_CF_DS.jpg

There is a picture of the CF drive shaft. I need to order mine but have not done so yet!

Matico40":psji6tei said:
Does it have a sunroof, I couldn't tell from the pics (Do any 93s come w/o sunroof??).

All 93's had a sunroof, there were no options except like keyless entry (Gary would know exactly what was optional). I think Pat made a plug and removed the sunroof assembly (which weighs like 50 lbs) from the car.

Matico40":psji6tei said:
Why a 93?? why didn't you use a 90 or 91??

I want to say Pat's car only has like 30K orig. miles on it which might make it the lowest mileage ST185 in the country, which beats my 48K original mile '92 ST185.

Gary":2ax44k8x said:
If the link above doesn't work, try this one.
Pat, when are you going to spray it?
Look like you have everything ready. :)
It's about time to kick Baumgartner's ass :lol:

Gary, where have you been dude, How's married life treating you?

spray is in the works, havent decided how big a shot...80 or 100

Lets just say I'm not going to race in september to come in 2nd

give a call dude

jonstew":2tbwxprd said:
theUNYTEDone":2tbwxprd said:
interested on updates for the CF driveshaft.

Pats_Celica_CF_DS.jpg

There is a picture of the CF drive shaft. I need to order mine but have not done so yet!

Matico40":2tbwxprd said:
Does it have a sunroof, I couldn't tell from the pics (Do any 93s come w/o sunroof??).

All 93's had a sunroof, there were no options except like keyless entry (Gary would know exactly what was optional). I think Pat made a plug and removed the sunroof assembly (which weighs like 50 lbs) from the car.

Matico40":2tbwxprd said:
Why a 93?? why didn't you use a 90 or 91??

I want to say Pat's car only has like 30K orig. miles on it which might make it the lowest mileage ST185 in the country, which beats my 48K original mile '92 ST185.

thanks Jon

you can see the odo reading on the dash shot

jonstew

alltrac101":qssui6cd said:
you can see the odo reading on the dash shot

Geez, 30,244 miles! Well my '93 has almost 150K on it so even though yours is faster and cleaner mine has had much more experience at being slow than yours....Jealous yet?! (Guess that's kind of like saying I'm not fat I'm famine resistant!)

:twisted:

theUNYTEDone

"CELICA WHAT?!"
i like to think of supras as our big brothers...and pat is the youngling that can kick everyone's asses except for ryan woo's WOTM MKIV...but with spray in the works...who knows... :evil:

ATS_Scott

WOW! Very nice.
Looking at those pics just puts a big grin on my face.
That short runner intake manifold looks nice and tidy.

Nice work. now go run it!

Sifu

Words cannot explain what you have done. My gosh I'm just... Amazed.

I'm just wondering what is the status of that CF driveshaft?

CMS-GT4

I would like the see the 1-peice driveshaft installed. I am curious about clearance. Would this be a race only part?

turbo4wd

Oh damn, I guess if Pat's ok with revealing a little more Cloak N Dagga secrets then we should all be thankful.. I know thats how I felt after getting all the info / pics to whip up this quick little page..

Pat, I wasn't able to go out to dinner with my buddy from Primedia when I flew to Cali last week. He and another friend of mine left for Hawaii for a bachelor party.. I won't be able to reach them until next week... I'll try to find out some info and keep you posted..

turbo4wd

syko says":ze74s5w8 said:
turbo4wd":ze74s5w8 said:
He and another friend of mine left for Hawaii for a bachelor party..

not to thread jack or anything.. but do your friends happen to have AllTracs? :oops:

Nope, they don't live in Hawaii either.. They're just going there to party it up before the groom gets hitched.

and don't thread jack or Pat may impale you with the CF driveshaft..

Sifu

turbo4wd":nepti5au said:
syko says":nepti5au said:
turbo4wd":nepti5au said:
He and another friend of mine left for Hawaii for a bachelor party..

not to thread jack or anything.. but do your friends happen to have AllTracs? :oops:

Nope, they don't live in Hawaii either.. They're just going there to party it up before the groom gets hitched.

and don't thread jack or Pat may impale you with the CF driveshaft..
Cometh to my house after that so I may taketh thy CF driveshaft from thy chest in it's Alltrac Glory.