Project Autobot

Autobot

Still have this sitting in my basement. Toyota Rear Hatch Visor:

SunVisor01.jpg

SunVisor02.jpg

Autobot

This is the car now as it sits in the shop. Can't really see the rain guards all too well, I'll have to snap pics next visit. Still has the winter tires on, wasn't really expecting it to be summer before I get the car back. Good thing Jon took the car for a bath before I took this pic. However, he forgot to mention that the hood was off the hinges as I tried to pop it to take an engine bay shot. No damage done, just gave me a little scare.

CarInShop.jpg

Autobot

Also got this fuel system from tjdouble07. It includes:

Modified stock fuel rail bored to 8mm and twin/dual fed

All Earl's Plumbing SS lines and swivel fittings

Almost new fuel filter with metric to -AN adapter to run SS lines

4 800cc SARD side feed injectors

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Probably just gonna use the fuel pump for now, the rest with round 2 of mods. :)

FuelSystem.jpg

smog7

nice collection of parts. plan to do anything with the suspension? also where did you pick up your hatch visor?

Autobot

Suspension was actually next on my list. Kinda disappointed that Teins went up in price. :doh: Also would like a C-One rear swaybar and a J-Speed front tower brace. Conrad at ACE Engineering mentioned fabbing up a brace similar to the J-Speed so we'll see what happens. After that I would like to address the stock brakes. I picked up the rear visor on eBay. First time I've seen it for sale, used Buy It Now and snatched it up. :wink:

Autobot

Thanks for the comments. I'll snap some more fuel system pics when I check out the car. Hopefully it should be done in the next week or two.

Autobot

Summer has come and gone, and I'm still waiting for my car. :( Ordered the Megan Racing coilovers, Techna-Fit SS brake lines, 935 Rotors, and Whiteline Rear Adj. swaybar from 935 Motorsports. Also got the front grill for my RC bumper and EBC Redstuff brake pads from fhalperformance.

Autobot

Wow, it's creeping up on one year at the shop. :( Still waiting on my parts from 935 Motorsports as well. So depressed. :cry:

Sal

How are you still waiting on parts from 935!!! Its been 2 months?
Lot of good parts there! sweet :D
Oh and be sure to take some pictures of the Trac with the visor on? I would like to see how she fits 8)

Autobot

Yeah, it's been a couple months since I paid for my order at 935 Motorsports. I'm assuming that Rob will ship everything together and that the rotors take a while to get in. I usually travel 1500kms round trip 1-2 times a month to see what the progress is on my car. Almost a year later, and the car looks exactly the same as when the motor was pulled out. I'm hoping that it will be done when go to see it in 2 weeks, but then again I was promised it would be done for sure before Christmas. The wait continues....

SleepingTurbo

dont even worry about anything, ive owned my trac as long as its been in the shop, which has been almost a year and a half. and youve gone through and done more in a year, than i could hope to get done. it will all come to fruition

Arick

Wow man youve done some amazing things considering what the car has gone through. congratulations and hopefully the car is done soon! :notworthy: