My GT-Four A - *stroker being put in*

timmey

Photo update:

buildout_2013-04-27_small.jpg

Motor, Turbo kit, fuel system, intercooler, EMS, oil system is in!

Timmey

timmey

Yep, the KO Racing Street-Brawler T3 adapter was used to mount the turbo. It's bolted to a ported/ceramic coated OEM exhaust manifold.

I should mention all of this recent motor swap work, etc has been done by 5252 Motorsports in Victoria, BC and not by me.

Timmey

timmey

I have the full T3 Street Brawler kit, so it came with that. The T3/T4 turbo I have installed is the Street Brawler one - 46 trim, oil-only kit w/Tial wastegate.

Timmey

timmey

HKS Silent Hi-Power catback, ceramic coated midpipe, KO Racing ceramic coated downpipe (from the turbo kit). All 3".

Timmey

timmey

I was going to try to part the car out because I was moving to Sweden, but I ran out of time and kept the car. It is being stored in a barn in Canada until I return home from Sweden :(.

The stroker swap, turbo, fuel system, ems, and lots more work was done by a shop in Victoria for me and I picked it up and drove it for only 2-3 hours before I had to move away. :) Man I miss this car..but I'll probably insure it for a few days when I visit family.

Timmey

timmey

The car is now sold! Thanks everyone in this great community for the information, discussion and for being nice, cool people!

I hope to return some day when I have the space and $$$ to own an ST185 again!

Thanks,

Timmey