It Lives!

chkpnt

My Alltrac has been "resting" for over a year but FINALLY it is back on the road! In the past year I have managed to pull the engine 3 times start to finish (long story), replaced the tranny once, installed a freshly rebuilt and upgraded turbo (basically a CT27), and repaired/replaced a host of other things. I still have a few bugs to work out but for the most part it is good to go. Now I can focus on the fun stuff like building my rollcage. :) :) :)

Here are some pics:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Oh, and the decal I made for the intercooler seems to stay on just fine... I made it last October but this is the first time I've been able to see if it would melt or not while the IC was really hot. So far, so good!

88st165

sweet! thats basically how i want to setup my white 165.

now you can get back into some rally action. what happened to the roof rack?

chkpnt

It's back on my Saturn (where it came from). I might put it on the Alltrac for the winter but since I don't have any back seats I might leave it on the Saturn... My friends and I car pool to the mountain and with gas prices it is pretty expensive to drive the Alltrac without splitting the gas. I may just take it up when conditions are "bad" (or perfect for the trac).

Still want some mud flaps?

LegacyofDan

very nice indeed man! i see u make alot of custom items in ur shop? or at ur job or something....i love ur IC, that is really slick and one of a kind man 8)

Rick89GTS

The decal is a nice piece of work. I'm surprised it hasn't melted yet. Let us know how it works out long term.