1990 Toyota Celica GT4 A ( JDM )

project.sth

Hi ! So there is my GT4, got it 2 week ago, and i'm in LOVE
:notworthy:

I'm from Québec in Canada.
What to be done on the car:

4 shocks are done ( coilover time woot )
Rear diff pigon seal is leaking
Head cover gasket is leaking
Bearing noise ( front diff ?)
Put new fluid EVERYWHERE
Little rust spot ( 8 in total )
Repair or replace rear wing

Plans:

Prepare it to be my lapping car

- Coilover ( Megan )
- Swaybars ( Whiteline )
- Slotted disks and hawk pads
- wheels
- Azenis
- catback exaust
- performance air filter
- BOV
- electronic boost controler

I'll learn to drive this car with good suspention parts before goes on the engine mods.

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

My 1996 Corolla, this car have learn me how to drive a car ( I mean, beating the shit out of a car, on a race track )

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

project.sth

yeah... the other owner was not liking the yellow fog light... so he scrapped out the yellow cover :shoots: I'll put some yellow fog light later!

Terracar

Nice & Clean.
:D
I noticed you have some gauges in the center above the stereo, would you mind getting a close up of those? Interested in the layout.

-Terracar

LegacyofDan

Terracar":18dv9fre said:
Nice & Clean.
:D
I noticed you have some gauges in the center above the stereo, would you mind getting a close up of those? Interested in the layout.

-Terracar

yeah i second that, since it look an awful like my setup :p...very nice car bro!...i wish i had alil home shed to throw my baby into :(

LegacyofDan

Terracar":34hc5xsu said:
LegacyofDan":34hc5xsu said:
...i wish i had alil home shed to throw my baby into :(

Don't you mean babies?

-Terracar

i was thinking more about my red baby...but yeah whitey and rusty need a nice sleeping home too(damnit i need to think of better names for the two white ones, i feel way too lame saying whitey and rusty. ugh.)

lucky project.sth....how much does it cost to get storage like that ?

project.sth

My gauge setup is pretty crappy... they are just there temporairy, i will made a custom plate to fix them right ! I'll shoot some picture tonight.

project.sth

yup it's an hardtop model :) + got the 10 speakers woot

so for the gauge setup, notice that on that picture they are in the lower section, but in this position, the cup holder wasent opening :p

so i moved them up ! But i've got something to made my gauge holder... stolen from a 2008 yaris brand new lol ( i've worked at my toyota dealer:p )

IMG_3860.jpg

So this is the OEM yaris 2008 "radio plate", when they arrive brand new they don't have a radio installed, so i've keeped a plate of one... If you notice, the shape in the middle, is exactly 1 DIN ! So, i'll make 3 hole for my gauges, after that cut off the rest and tadam ! Plus, it's in ABS plastic so it's easy to work, and look like oem !
IMG_3890.jpg

project.sth

update ! lol not really

I've made my gauge plate with the one i've pick on a 08 yaris, so it's not perfect but still look cool !

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

tintman22

Very nice GT4!! :D You have the system 10 in there. I looked at 4 differant GT4s before I bought mine and none of them had it. :cry: lucky !What does the A mean? (GT4 A)