1990 Toyota Celica GT4 A ( JDM )

Sal

I believe that the turbo was ceramic, bigger tires, and it came with all the luxuries the GT-Four came with. In other words all GT-Four A's were fully loaded. The GT-Four A was also limited.

Corey

What would come extra in a GT4A over a GT4?

Nothing really

I believe that the turbo was ceramic, bigger tires, and it came with all the luxuries the GT-Four came with. In other words all GT-Four A's were fully loaded. The GT-Four A was also limited.

Yep, all the standard gt4's had ceramic turbos. Wheels were 15" vs 14" on the very early narrow bodies

The A came with everything standard, while on the straight 4, it was optional.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?u= ... n&ie=UTF-8

Corey

Ooo cool info, apparently the GT4 A came with a Torsen as Standard according to that site ^^

EDIT, also says the GT4 came with it standard also... COOL :)

EDIT:2

Infact is says all the JDM GT-4s came with LSD... sweeeet

Corey

lol

they are all rare :wink: only 26000 made

EDIT: doing some more research, I dont think many more than 24500 were made according to the last two month's production numbers

But looking at the numbers on that site, and the flower power site, there were 5000 cars made during the dates the A designation was used.

In addition to the GT4, GT4 Rally, and V.

So, if they were made evenly, then it might be a safe assumption to say only 1250 of each were made in that period, including the A.

So your's might be rarer than an RC :wink:

project.sth

UPDATE ! Yes finally i've got some time to post you what i've done on the car !!! So mmm... i'll begin with

- Replace the timing belt
- Cam front seal
- Crank seal
- Valve cover seal
- Tensioner
- Replace all shock ( GR2 Front - OEM Rear )
- B + G Coil spring
- Pignon seal + flush the oil diff
- Greedy blow off with samco hose
- Performance mushroom air filter
- Pionner speaker
- HID Kit
- Re-Able the TVSV system

My damn MBC was broken and i've never feel the car on the TVSV ( previous owner install it ) so i've re-able it ! And WOW now it hold 9 psi without spiking !

Got to do

- Steering rack boot
- Flush tranny oil
- Repair some body dent and scrach

And now, some freekin nice picture that i've took today

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

Un ptit salut de Saint-Tite en Mauricie, Québec! Belle GT-4! Pour nos amis Américains :

Wow, nice GT-4! I have a question for you, what HID kit is it and what H4 housing did you use? What color temperature? 6000K, 8000K?

Thanks

Sam

project.sth

For the H4 housing, it was on the car when i've bought it ! For the color temp it's 8000K, and the kit it's the cheapest one on eBay :p

Salut ! C'est rare de croisé des membre qubecois ici ! merci pour ma gt-four :p