88alltrac19's little project......NEW PICS

Dracov

I don't think that gap's stock, as I've seen some without it, but it's extremely common on the 16X body for some reason. Same on the rear bumper.

Terracar

Wow, I must say tht is nice work on the hood scoop. The sheet metal was not fatigued around it.

The car looks awesome.

-Terracar

LegacyofDan

Dracov":2size7q5 said:
I don't think that gap's stock, as I've seen some without it, but it's extremely common on the 16X body for some reason. Same on the rear bumper.

yeah i too have seen it with and with out,

my red one has the gap in the front but not in the back and my white one has it reversed and then my rust bucket has both gapped...lol

i have not taken a bumper of these cars so i dont know what the reason is...yet.

88alltrac19

LegacyofDan":865t3ixp said:
Dracov":865t3ixp said:

yeah i too have seen it with and with out,

my red one has the gap in the front but not in the back and my white one has it reversed and then my rust bucket has both gapped...lol

i have not taken a bumper of these cars so i dont know what the reason is...yet.

same here i never taken it apart..... i was wondering why its like that it bothered me for a while but i jus got over it lol