1991 GT4 RC - 03/26/10 -BAD NEWS :( Probably gonna sell

toayoztan

DSC09802.jpg

The brake dust shield is different on your RC than the normal 185. Yours is like a "vent" hah. I never knew...

Bryan

Slowly getting everything back together. Flash made the blue a lot lighter than it actually is.

DSC09910.jpg

DSC09911.jpg

Here's the actual color taken with my phone no flash
GetAttachment-1aspx_3.jpg

TheNubkins

Looks good. Too bad most of it will be hidden behind your intercooler, or are you eventually planning to swap to a front mount?

yes I used and will be using the same blue paint for all parts I paint. Things I know iI will paint forsure still are the Distributor Cap and the "Do Not Touch" Plaque from the Turbo Heat Shield.

toayoztan

edmonton_oiler16":1z2hv9ew said:
yes I used and will be using the same blue paint for all parts I paint. Things I know iI will paint forsure still are the Distributor Cap and the "Do Not Touch" Plaque from the Turbo Heat Shield.

Just don't paint the covers/lids of the fuse boxes :doh:

If you did or do, personal preference. I just like seeing the labels on the lids.

Bryan

No new progress on the car, just getting the alternator rebuilt and a few pics of some new stuff I got in.

DSC09912.jpg

Silicone Couplers
DSC09913.jpg

Boost + Oil Pressure
DSC09914.jpg

Oil Pressure Gauge
DSC09917.jpg

So I finally got a Lower Timing Belt cover in by a guy off of the MR2OC forums. So I slapped it back on and this is the stage I'm at now. Also painted the distributor cap.

GetAttachment-1aspx_7.jpg
GetAttachmentaspx_7.jpg
GetAttachment-2aspx_3.jpg

wakkjobb

Those are some sweet looking gauges! Is it a special order gauge or did you stick on a decal? I haven't read the whole build thread... Congrats finding a lower belt cover; I guess mine is a little beat-up looking to go on that beautiful engine. Spare parts!!

8) 8)
>>Dan