88gt4de Project New Leather seats and more !! 11/12/20

88gt4DE

Arp head studs in and oil pan painted and installed ... head dropped for machine work ... running soon :shoots:

88gt4DE

So just got a call from machine shop and my 165 head is cracked .... what can i use guys ? 185 head ? any help here would be great ..... not sure what to do now .... :shrug:

88gt4DE

i havent seen it yet , but i have to think its the usual like the rest ..... ill update later

88gt4DE

Thanks to mafix i now have a head to continue my project ... headed back to machine shop monday to get er fixed up .... :shoots:

88gt4DE

I got it back last week , started a 2nd job and now build time is alot tighter. Plus Ive spent the past 2 weeks getting my Jeep ready to sell to my little brother ( not the one you know ) .... should be starting my build on monday .... :shoots:

88gt4DE

Todays progress ..... Before i get 100 posts about the metal shield missing behind the cams ... its there now ... last picture with it was too blurry .... :roll:

88gt4DE

I know you like the valve cover Dan ... I did the strut tower bar the same color .... i have some plans for the intercooler to .... got an extra from Willie/Mafix ....

88gt4DE

Took me a little bit to get the pictures deal figured out ... little smaller this time :D More to come Wed night after trans goes back on !

88gt4DE

So we wrestled the gator / crock ( whatever ya call it ) last night and got the trans back on , new RPS clutch in as well ..... Hoping to drop it in car next wed ..... More pics soon ... at work :?

my helpers for trans installation ...

88gt4DE

Well , the motor is in place guys .... hoping to turn key in the next few weeks .... pics later ... working as usual :wink:

88gt4DE

So i was at work on sat not even working on a car and a lift fell on my damn foot. Its was freak thing that happened and a faulty lift in my opinion. A co-worker was working on a lifted jeep wrangler. R/R lift arm was stuck in the frame of the jeep about 3 feet off ground and when it broke free , it came crashing down on my foot. 5 fractures , 1 sprain and 11 stitches. Picture is too nasty to post so ill spare that , but work my car will now be halted again for awile ...... :doh:

LegacyofDan

:shock: ...damn...sorry to hear man, glad that more of you was not under that when it fell...hope recovery goes smoothly...take care man!