Project sessy 3/11/09 more pic's

Rpz123isme

Ok i am going to restart my project thread because the last one was locked 8) the first pics are old but i am going to put them up anyway.

Removing the old crusty motor and trans! 8)
DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0819.jpg

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0829-1.jpg

DSCN0835-1.jpg

These pics are of the motor I bought from 935 motor sports
triptocolorado102.jpg

Best breaker bar ever
triptocolorado104.jpg

Now we move to engine bay cleaning! yeah grease :shoots:
triptocolorado017.jpg

triptocolorado018.jpg

triptocolorado030.jpg

yeah no abs
triptocolorado002.jpg

triptocolorado001.jpg

Getting cleaner
triptocolorado023.jpg

half way through
triptocolorado028.jpg

triptocolorado029.jpg

pass side :D
triptocolorado032.jpg

Driver side :cry:
triptocolorado033.jpg

well that's all for today. I might clean up the drivers side tomorrow

qw21

Damn bro i need to come over and see your progress. I didnt think you would ever touch your car after that huge ass spider. btw you should paint a huge monster M on the firewall. Lates see you soon.

Rpz123isme

celicaGTS_T":y09um0mp said:
Nah, fuck the M... go for a huge G for GHEY!!!!! :lol:
I choose none. I am going to paint a huge green leaf tho.... :smokes:
Can you believe their is a part of my car that is no longer crusty. Tomarrow i am going to finish up. Than i am going to remove the rear end and swap all of my 205 shit in. I am hopeing to have my car done intime for toyota feast. r you going?

Terracar

Nice progress. So since you mentioned some 205 parts for the rearend - can we get a parts list? Always like hearing whats going in or going on. What are your plans for Sessy?

Engine bay is looking nice - I like a clean engine bay - but not sure I want to re-paint mine - really dread removing all the crap to spray it. What did you spray it with? rattle can? spray gun? - looks pretty good either way.

-Terracar

Rpz123isme

I used some hi-temp engine paint from autozone. The color is not 100 percent the same but it will do. It is a pain in the ass to take every thing out paint and put it all back in. but i have nothing but time on my hands so i figure i might as well.

I have a rear diff from an st 205 and i have a subframe from a camry alltrac. i am cleaning everything up and droping it in.

I also have a spare diff from the camry, as well as my old original diff.
I was going to use the camry diff but i was unsure of the ratios so i just picked up the 205 one. I would like to get my hands on the 205 control arms.
here are a few mor pic's. I will take some better ones later on tomorrow morning because the glare is harsh right now.

Compliments of Phattyduck-once again thanks
moredegrease008.jpg

sorry for the glare
moredegrease007.jpg

moredegrease004.jpg

moredegrease006.jpg

I will have another update tomorrow

phattyduck

Rpz123isme":197fkr0m said:
I have a rear diff from an st 205 and i have a subframe from a camry alltrac. i am cleaning everything up and droping it in.

I also have a spare diff from the camry, as well as my old original diff.
I was going to use the camry diff but i was unsure of the ratios so i just picked up the 205 one. I would like to get my hands on the 205 control arms.
here are a few mor pic's. I will take some better ones later on tomorrow morning because the glare is harsh right now.

Compliments of Phattyduck-once again thanks
moredegrease008.jpg
Camry Alltrac rear diff is the same as an open Celica Alltrac diff. I have an ST205 diff in my Camry and its fine with the stock auto drivetrain. The subframe is also the same as a 165/185. The carrier bushings are different between the Camry Alltrac and the ST205 though - the ST205 ones are stiffer (the big ones on the subframe, though I changed mine out to Mario's nylon ones when I put in the ST205 parts).

Rpz123isme

Good to know. I figured it wouldnt hurt to use the camry diff. but i found the 205 diff for 100 dollars and could not pass it up......I was thinking about welding my alltrac diff and useing it but i am not sure how well that will work.

Rpz123isme

well I am going to the junk yard today hopefully i can find some goodies. the yards out here ushally have like 5+ 5th gen celicas.

Rpz123isme

ok guys I have had the block machined and the motor has forged internals. right now i am putting the motor back in. i have a little problem. the out let on the back of the block is throwing me off. does it connect to the hard line from the oil cooler. sorry for a noobish question. but it has almost been a year since i took the motor out and I have forgotten what hooks up to that.

klue

Rpz123isme":3prhu5ge said:
ok guys I have had the block machined and the motor has forged internals. right now i am putting the motor back in. i have a little problem. the out let on the back of the block is throwing me off. does it connect to the hard line from the oil cooler. sorry for a noobish question. but it has almost been a year since i took the motor out and I have forgotten what hooks up to that.

if your talking about the little nippe on the back that has a small rubber elbow that attatches it to the main water line bundle(hard lines) and then it goes back all the way to the cooler, so your right.

Rpz123isme

kool cause thats how i hooked it up. now i have a new problem. I have zero spark. everything is hooked as far as i can tell.?????