Aubeone's 'Trac is Officially For Sale

aubeone

Yup, that's it. I'm done.

The following is a copy of my ad which has just been listed on Kijiji:

I have finally decided to list my AllTrac forsale.

I bought it as a project almost three years ago with the intentions of throwing it together, but everytime I touched something, I decided to upgrade parts and change focus. The parts list is huge, so I'll touch on a few highlights:

1991 JDM 3SGTE (complete harness conversion) with all new ignition, timing, exhaust (tubular header with 3" downpipe) and cooling components (including a brand new ASI 56mm radiator and 14" slim electric cooling fan) as well as a freshly rebuilt and balanced twin-entry CT26 turbo and ACT Stage 2 clutch.

All new brakes, including new front calipers, rotors, pads, and stainless lines front and rear, as well as new parking brake components.

A brand new suspension, including lowering springs and front strut cartridges, as well as brand new front wheel bearings.

Other parts included:

-a full black leather interior complete with both front seat with power adjustable lumbar supports. All leathers, with the exception of the drivers seat, are mint

-Short shifter with Carbon shift knob

-Brand new Hella 500 Fog Lamp Kit

-Aftermarket steering wheel

-Spare engine blocks and transmissions

-2.5" steel exhaust with cat moved to the back

-etc.

The reason for selling this car, which I know is nearly done and would be an absolute blast to drive, is that I am simply disinterested in working on it anymore. If I had the time or interest, I would love to see this thing done, but I just cant.

The car is rolling and ready to go on your trailer or dolly, I'll help load it, just come and get it.

Price (listed for $3000) is negotiable.

DudeMan

Throwing in the towel eh?

I've thought about it quite a few times myself but I don't think I could...

I know I'll never touch a rusty car again, way too much of a headache.

Good luck with the sale, though I'd consider scrapping the chassis and parting everything out.

aubeone

Yeah, last summer I spent so much time trail riding that I almost forgot what the car looked like, and now this year I have so many other things on the go that I really donnt even want to think about the car...so its over. Everything is forsale, either complete or to be parted out, and I am working on a very long list of parts that are available, but in the meantime if you want something just let me know.