ATX CS.

monkey8oi

been keeping tabs on your project. glad to see you're finally seeing the finish line with your build. i was in your same position 4 years ago for my first toyotafest. had hurdle after hurdle up until the day of toyotafest but making it there was one of the best feelings in the world. that sense of accomplishment sticks with me til this day. and thanks to a great alltrac community and great friends, i was able to enjoy my alltrac again. glad to hear you didn't give up on the project as it can be a pain in the ass at times but the end result is always worth it. hope to see your ride at toyotafest.

CSAlltrac

b7b8900e.jpg

Round two on Friday with this new little guy

monkracing29

bd2fb5f1.jpg

hmm kinda wasnt expecting to see a hyrbid emblem there very interesting 8)
car looks amazing though next time im out in prescott I will have to try and check it out

CSAlltrac

So with a good fuel pump we finally got the car to do some real numbers. This time I ran out of clutch at 350AWHP and 300TQ. The car is a rocket and this is on low boost @20lbs. Im trying to break in the new clutch some more with a ton of stop and go driving hoping it will start to hold a little better. For now it will do, Toyotafest next weekend!!! Ill post some update pics and vids soon.
31a62725.jpg

tubasteve

CSAlltrac":3m6k640x said:
So with a good fuel pump we finally got the car to do some real numbers. This time I ran out of clutch at 350AWHP and 300TQ. The car is a rocket and this is on low boost @20lbs. Im trying to break in the new clutch some more with a ton of stop and go driving hoping it will start to hold a little better. For now it will do, Toyotafest next weekend!!! Ill post some update pics and vids soon.
31a62725.jpg
Same picture :sad:

Awesome numbers

CSAlltrac

Ha. I'm a retard. I'll replace it with a vid and some sheets soon. I haven't had time to do crap with school finishing up. New pics soon promise

CSAlltrac

Hell yes I towed, I dont trust her yet. :p had an amazing time at the show. By far the best Ive ever been to. Met Jeff (Monkey8oi) and Chris (94Turbo) at the show, two very cool guys and cars. Keep an eye out for a MASSIVE pic thread in the gallery. Heres how it ended for me
IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

congrats on ur win, i was the green fwd celica in ur section. it was nice meeting u at the show. i didnt get chance to chat with u guys to much as i had family there and being to busy checking out all the cars that was there, u deserved that win.

Droptop93

Ahh gotcha, with a fresh motor I would probably tow that distance too.... Congrats on the win. We dont have any "good" import shows round Ohio besides import face off.

CSAlltrac

Have a few updates on the car, got my old wheels back so now I have two sets. I did miss the bronze, I forgot how much different it looks. Unfortunately my fuel pump failed due to a clogged filter. It was a brand new one but with E85 being such a good solvent and my gas tank having nothing but 91 in it for 200k+ miles there is a film that gets built up in the tank. E85 breaks down that film and sends it through the filter and clogs it. Im learning something new everyday about this fuel. I posted a couple pics of my new filter set up :) stainless steel serviceable element. Just waiting for my replacement pump now and shes back on the road once again.
054.jpg

055.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

Also found this pic online from toyotafest. One of my new favorites
7151514839_63a0291a27_b.jpg

CMS-GT4

I really dig your silver wheels. Shame they don't make them anymore. I never noticed you had the gto roof spoiler.

CSAlltrac

CMS-GT4":36t2wkpa said:
I really dig your silver wheels. Shame they don't make them anymore. I never noticed you had the gto roof spoiler.
Yeah I love the look that they both give me. The silver ones weigh a ton though. The rear window visor hasnt been on the car long, I wish it had better mounting method.