ATX CS.

CSAlltrac

So I've been slackin on my updates guys :/ Getting ready for the long haul and move to TX. With working on the car and prepping for the move I have taken on a perma insomnia state. I did get a lot done though. My motor came in, got it cleaned up and ready for my trans. Got the head decked and cleaned, installed my ARP studs with a cometic .051 MLS gasket. Got more wrinkle black done and started assembling. Just waiting for the forge wastegate to come in, then I have to make a new hotside for my intercooler. Fluids and tune and she will be back on the road. Can't wait to hit some TX meets!

null_zps472c1ee5.jpg

null_zpsed2a60d1.jpg

null_zps5a952ba3.jpg

null_zpsc2a1ad10.jpg

null_zps9ed367a1.jpg

null_zps45f67771.jpg

null_zpsfa433a02.jpg

null_zpsdff6581d.jpg

CSAlltrac

So I got the car done guys, it's making less power but is a hell of a lot more useable and fun. Got everything dialed in three days before my trek to my new home in Round Rock TX. The fit and finish of this set up is the way I wanted everything. It should stay together for a good amount of time/miles as well. I stayed away from to many mods. It put down 240AWHP and 271TQ @ 19lbs falling to 9lbs. Everyone knows the stock CTsucks for holding but my forge WG helps a tiny bit. Ill postup some good pics soon. For now here's some rough ones along with some randomness from my long ass trip i just made. On the dyno screen the red and green lines are my GT35R curve that was at 18lbs. For you Texas guys Ill be attending cars and coffee in Austin on Sunday.
null_zps9f275a20.jpg

null_zps364848e9.jpg

null_zps66a821a6.jpg

null_zps7b43edd7.jpg

null_zps23c4252d.jpg

null_zpse336fe1e.jpg

null_zps410287f5.jpg

null_zpsa983e16a.jpg

null_zpsfc289f76.png

null_zps3f162002.png

CSAlltrac

Not much to update here, Ive just been working and settling into my new home in Austin. So far its awesome with tons of car culture around. Ive been able to enjoy the car a lot even though its hot as balls here and with no A/C I suffer with every degree. Still manage though and I have met a few new friends at the monthly meets. The car gets loads of attention everywhere even when there are lambos parked right next to me! :p I do have a big update coming very soon but thats for another time. I will eventually get out and take some real pictures of the car. Till then here are some from the meets Ive been attending along with some randoms. Ive also changed the name of my build thread since Toyotafest has come and gone.
Cars and Coffee at the Oasis in Austin TX

Thanks to Bryan (toayoztan) my motor has this amazing touch. I had a very hard time unwrapping this, had to remind myself "its what it was made for!"

Another random pic of my awesome WRC themed pulsar watch. I now have a sweet new tan line from this!

tubasteve

I've recently lost the urge to go where the car gatherings are. 1 of 100 people even know what the car is, or lose interest asap. I'm considering gong back to the dark side myself. Looking great, keep it up.

CSAlltrac

Got a new toy for her. OMP Corsica Superlaggero. The weight or the lack of weight I should say is unbelievable. They put a very fitting name to it. Bought some Alpinestar Tech1Z driving gloves to prolong the life of the suede on the wheel. I really enjoy the new driving position with the new looks. Its easily a new favorite part. Snapped a quick shot just playing too.

For some reason Photobucket is changing the quality of my pictures. They look excellent on my computer but the linked copies are fuzzy so I apologize

CSAlltrac

There's not much left for me to do. I'm extremely happy with where the car is. I hardly get to drive it anymore, trying to get my fire service career started is taking up a lot if my time.

celica_gtx

CSAlltrac":4p1e92sv said:
There's not much left for me to do. I'm extremely happy with where the car is. I hardly get to drive it anymore, trying to get my fire service career started is taking up a lot if my time.

Dude ur tellin me!! Im in my fire college academy right now.. alot of time im putting in but its so much fun! where u at on certs

CSAlltrac

I'm all done with school. Finished my degree in 2012. I'm just testing like crazy waiting to be picked up. It's why I moved to TX, AZ is broke and nobody ever hires. When they do hire its five positions at most. Here they hire hundreds at a time.

celica_gtx

CSAlltrac":1d2z868q said:
I'm all done with school. Finished my degree in 2012. I'm just testing like crazy waiting to be picked up. It's why I moved to TX, AZ is broke and nobody ever hires. When they do hire its five positions at most. Here they hire hundreds at a time.

yea dude i feel yah.. its starting to pick up slowly cities are gettin grants picking up guys and building stations. Just a lot of competition..