ATX CS.

801Alltrac

Yea that rear visor is sick you should show if off I like the look
And this is an awesome build all 9 pages :notworthy:

CSAlltrac

So it's been a while since I've done anything with the car as well as updated you guys. It is no longer on E85 due to my one and only source eliminating sales of it. I was very surprised to only see a 25 HP decrease with my 91 tune. Im glad the car is on 91 to be honest, don't have to plan my drives according to where stations are. She is still at 300TQ and 325HP now. Side markers are the latest project I took on, one of the most nerve racking tasks is cutting your painted fenders. I pulled it off though and am happy with my results. Just need to wire them up now. I'll post some new pictures soon. Till then here's a side marker teaser.
F8B73E6A-BFD1-445C-BCE9-2B6561561B7B-2668-00000377873CCA49.jpg

Meurz

Are you hooking them up as side markers or as indicators as per OEM Euro/JDM/anywhere else setup?

CSAlltrac

Was probably just going to grab my power source from the front corner lights making them runners. I'm not real worried about being 100% correct with my car, there are already tons of mods that are far from Toyota spec.

Landon

Markers look great man, I've been wanting to do that myself. What did you use to position them right?

CSAlltrac

There is a thread here that has spec. Measurements. My word of advice when doing them, take your time, you only get one shot.

CSAlltrac

Some new shots and a couple of the new look under the hood. Tried tying everything together instead of a skittles bag. I'll probably change it after a while. Think wrinkle black will be the final color.
TheChangeUp004.jpg

TheChangeUp005.jpg

TheChangeUp006.jpg

TheChangeUp010.jpg

88gt4DE

Very nice :notworthy: How long did it take you to get that dash cluster sorted out ? Unless that's OE which I've never seen one of those ever in digital ....

CSAlltrac

Sorry guys. Been busy lately. The shifter boot is one I found when I first got the car. It was on eBay and it came in a Toyota parts bag. I have no idea if the guy just put it in a O.E. bag or if its real. Everything on the cluster does work, even down to doors ajar and before I was stand alone the CEL worked as well.

CSAlltrac

Finally bit the bullet and paid for what I have been wanting. Wrinkle black PC. This is the new and final look of my compartment.
IMG_7577.jpg

IMG_7580.jpg

IMG_7583.jpg

GT4times2

Looking real good!! One of, if not the nicest engine bay on the forum, hands down. Did you also PC the alternator housing? Where did you relocate the fuse box?