here you go new exuast

celicat93

UndaGrwnD":usltgl23 said:
why did you do it like this ?

Probably to reduce noise in the cabin.

They have something called a Virtual Exhaust, that's a port that you install in your exhaust line before the cat that is actuated by vacuum pressure. When you boost, it opens up and gives you a completely open exhaust.

frankyoung54

idk me and my buddy got one night piddlin around with our cars i thought it would be neat honestly felllas it really sounds bad ass you cant hear it with the windows up...and my baby boy dosent hear it whens hes napping...

l0ch0w

Thats fo sho not 4"

This is 4 inches...

66f2f095.jpg

This is the MR2 Ive been helping my buddy with. Hes looking to break 9 in the 1/4 with it...

My guess is that is 2.5"

l0ch0w

the stock turbo can actually have issues with backpressure if the pipe is too large. usually the best setups on a ct series turbo will have a 2.5" downpipe to a 3" exhaust my buddy up there with a 4 inch exhaust is running a Comp 6765...

concealer404

Franky,

Any way you can run the exhaust through the side of your front bumper straight off the turbo? Would look a bit cleaner.

This is a full 3" straight off a CT26.
5783315781_f0766bfda8_z.jpg

5783878366_92eac334a4_z.jpg

concealer404

l0ch0w":skifxow9 said:
^why would someone modify a mazda to run a ct26???

Because they're cheap. I paid $75 for the turbo that's on there right now, and it'll push 20-22psi on that motor with no issues. ;)

Factory turbo car, and there isn't much in the way of bolt-on upgrades when you're talking IHI RBH5 footprint. (Well, i had a Thomas Knight 50trim t4s bolt on hybrid for awhile, but it was worth more to sell than to install, and wouldn't have made much more power than the Supra CT anyways.)

frankyoung54

nope 2.5 4 inch tip and thanks it was kinda cold but not hot so i figured id rock the jesus status...and na its not a stock turbo its a 20g