First of all, sorry but I haven't fixed all of the broken photos in this thread - they were broken when Photobucket decided to get greedy and so I'm now using Flickr. Posts with non broken photos start mid way down the 5th page of this thread.
Anyway, here is my Toyota Celica GT-Four, which has slowly made it's way from street car to dedicated track car.
Currently the list of modifications is as follows:
- N/A 3SGE head and cams, ARP head studs
- Cometic MLS 0.051" head gasket
- Arias forged pistons and rods, ARP rod bolts
- Walbro 460lph E85 motorsport fuel pump, Teflon braided fuel lines and fittings, top feed fuel rail, 1050cc injectors, Turbosmart fuel pressure regulator.
- Haltech Platinum Sport 1000 ECU, 1ZZ coil on plug ignition and extra sensors (air temp, coolant temp, oil temp, oil pressure, fuel pressure, ethanol content sensor, on board MAP)
- Innovate Wideband O2 sensor
- K&N Filter, custom intake pipe (AFM delete)
- Custom baffled Oil Catch Tank
- Gen III oil pump, sump, removal of factory water oil cooler and new larger air oil cooler with Greddy thermostatic valve
- Removal of T-VIS butterflies
- Disconnection of T-VSV, 3 port boost solenoid controlled by ECU to control boost to 18psi
- CT20B turbo, clocked with custom wastegate actuator bracket
- PWR front mounted intercooler with aluminum piping, Turbosmart Vee Port BOV
- Custom HPC coated 3" dump pipe, high flowed and HPC coated turbo exhaust housing (to eliminate boost creep from the wastegate not flowing enough)
- Custom 3" mandrel bent stainless exhaust from dump pipe back.
- Davies Craig EWP130 water pump with electronic controller, removal of thermostat, disabled mechanical water pump, custom coolant hardlines
- PWR aluminium radiator
- Custom water neck and custom swirl header tank
- Custom aluminium radiator pipework
- Custom ducting and vented bonnet for increased airflow through coolers
- Exedy clutch, lightened flywheel, ARP flywheel bolts
- Removal of air conditioning system with Fensport Air Con Removal pulley and v belt kit
- TWM Short Shift Kit
- TEIN Super Street coilover suspension
- Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar
- Road and Track heavy duty engine mounts
- xiii motorsports Solid diff mount kit with new stiffer rear sub frame and diff cradle bushes
- Whiteline Plus and Superpro chassis control bushes front and rear, new spherical bearings rear
- Whiteline rear camber adjustment bolts
- Custom rear toe control arms with on-car length adjustment and static attachment points
- Slotted and dimpled front rotors, Project Mu Type HC+ pads and stainless braided brake lines all round, Castrol SRF Racing brake fluid
- Enkei PF01 17x8 +35 wheels (on order)
- Nankang AR-1 235/40/17 Semi Slicks
- Group A / Carlos Sainz Front Bar
- Stripped interior including sound deadening, custom half cage
- Single Cobra Imola S racing seat with harness
- Hella H4 headlight conversion kit with Phillips Crystalview headlamps and parklamps
- 1kg Fire Extinguisher
- New leather shift boot with leather TRD shift knob
- Battery relocated to inside cabin
Normal maintenance things like new shift cables, new gearbox syncros, new fuse box, new clutch master and slave cylinders, rebuilt alternator, new starter motor. Lots of custom wiring.
I haven't had it retuned yet since doing the E85 conversion, front mount and rollcage but will be doing this soon so I can get it out again.
Here it was at my last track day before I parked it up to do more work on it - it was running SSR Professor SP1s at the time:
Next up on list:
- Larger front and rear brakes (Wilwood 4 piston with 2 piece rotor front, ST205 calipers and rotors rear.
Last edited by Punknoodle
on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.