Project "aRmo"

aRmo

as some of you know i am new to the Alltrac world but not new to the toyota world. Recently picked up a 1991 celica alltrac, traded my honda civic for it. It has rust but i dont think its to bad. Its got some problems hitting fuel cut due to acouple vacuum leaks, found an exhaust leak aswell. This first turned out to be an emergency thread but started to make it a project thread instead. Dont plan to do much right now..just full exhaust and downpipe. Maybe a tune for 15psi and a FCD. i just want a dependable daily driver.

Exterior
________
16" Celica GT-S wheels.
2" Lowering Springs - Yet to be installed.

Interior
_________
Mint leather interior
Prosport Boost Gauge
Apexi - Turbotimer/AF/Voltage gauge.

Engine
_________
All Stock with CT20B turbo.

Futur Plans
_________
Downpipe
HKS Exhaust
New Paint Job

pzsh.jpg

lrtl.jpg

b6vc.jpg

06td.jpg

8kc2.jpg

TheNubkins

This reminds me of myself...not wanting to do anything crazy with my Trac, but eventually I lost all self control. HAHA. My advice, sink any dollar you would otherwise spend on modifications toward maintenance. Get it all fresh and running great with the rust and worn out parts dealt with. Learn as much as you can about how everything works, how to do the maintenance, then, if you really are interested in modifying it for a reasonable cost but without changing too many things(ecu etc), check out ATS Racing for their ROM tunes and upgrade packages. Keep it simple and it should be enjoyable and you'll have it on the road a lot.

CSAlltrac

That's sound advice. I've had a handful of setups and the most enjoyable ones have been the simplest with not a lot of HP. One thing that will make a world of difference is a good ECU.

aRmo

Never thought about ATS maps...idk how that would work..but right now my focus is on the maintenance and paint. Then the Downpip, exhaust and FMIC. i just wanna sound and look good. i miss my Turbo Mr2 im sure this car will be just as fun

aRmo

Chuck.hudson":3o4rfblv said:
Did you ever fix that leaking cam seal?
I have not yet..still working on getting the head rethreaded to fix my exhaust leak. Im not looking forward to pulling that timing belt off