My white GT4

MoTT

Hello there !

So here is my car :

Under the snow, before the big brakes and the 17" wheels :

It's a 150 000km ST185 from 1990. I use it mainly for fun and trackdays.

For the specs :

Chassis :
Tein SS coilover
Polyurethane bush kit everywhere
White line rear anti roll bar

Front brakes
330mm grooved disks + ST205 callipers + TRD black pads
Back brakes
Stock ST205 disks + ST205 callipers + Black Diamond Predator pads
RBF600 fluid

Transmission :
ST205 gearbox + ST205 rear torsen
Fidanza light flywheel
Stage 1 Exedy cluth

Engine :
ct20b turbo
Aussie 3" downpipe
2.5" Mongoose exhaust
Blitz dual SBC
Thick alloy radiator
Oil filter moved to the front of the car and oil cooler (best mod ever, changed my life)

And some other stuffs ...
When I bought the car, it was in a pretty bad shape but it gets better and better, the only problems are money and time...

The car runs at 0.9b or 1.1b when i'm feeling :shoots: .
Haven't try that a lot though, waiting for a proper setting to push it more but it is still fun with that much power, I don't know how much it develops and for the moment I don't car. I enjoy it. I think I will put it on a dyno when i'm "finished" (and it might never be :evil: )

Sifu

If I may ask where did you relocate your oil filter and what brand did you go with? Ladtly welcome! She looks to be in great shape.

MoTT

Thanks guys !

About the oil cooler and filter, here are some pics :

I chose a Mocal remote filter head, a Breezy radiator and some Goodridge fittings. I like it like this because the filter takes wind in the face and is easier to change. And of course, it isn't near the downpipe anymore...

Mr Alltrac":3ei1zdpp said:
Great looking car, what are the specs of the te37's?
Love that last picture in the snow!

17x8 ET35 if I remember correctly ;)
Also I have spacers, can't remember the size but I think it's 10mm front and 25mm rear... Yeah, that much :shrug:

MoTT

GT4_DRED":oe0015rp said:
MoTT":oe0015rp said:
Project is looking good! Aren't you concerned with having the filter outside the frame where a possible collision could damage it and ruin the motor?

Thank you !

I thought about it for a long time and indeed there are more risks... But as I said, it is mainly a weekend car and a trackday car so if i'm not ready to make this kind of compromises, I'll never be able to gain perf ! And now, I have to be extra careful when I drive it :D
There isn't a lot of space in here so it was the only option I saw at the moment :wink:

And in case of a collision, I think the result with the oil cooler will be the same so bad for bad...

Il_Barone":oe0015rp said:
Hi, great work!

Which changes have you had to do for the st205 gearbox?

Nothing in particular if I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure it's bolt on. But it is on the car for 4 years so I might be wrong...