McBoost's ST185. side skirts on, fender rollin"

Dan McBoost

Well she is in storage for the winter.

Glad I was able to figure it out and finish what was planned by the end of the year.

I need to look at my other project cars to be sure what to do next year.

Started making T shirts and I made one to show off some toyota love.
toyotaT_copy.jpg

Dan McBoost

Not to get off topic, but I am sure they would make a run of them if anyone wants them. email me and I can let people know. Not trying to high jack my own topic. Just trying to help the toyota love movement!

Dan McBoost

Picked up a few more HKS items. older TT, and EVC4 (same stuff I have in my mk3t). Also the TT harness for the celica and the same HKS badges I have on my mk3t.

Dan McBoost

Oh and made a design for christmas toyota shirts too (I know too late to order any, I only had time to make one for me this year).

1385019_10205647771134773_1365526823369197240_n.jpg

GT4times2

A bit late, but very nice. It would be cool if you made the other style though (black one). Count me in if you plan on selling/making a batch. :)

Dan McBoost

GT4times2":1a31hd0z said:
A bit late, but very nice. It would be cool if you made the other style though (black one). Count me in if you plan on selling/making a batch. :)

I do make the other style still. Email for info.

Dan McBoost

Spring is upon us. I did have more plans that I am going to get to this year since I picked up another "toy".

I do plan on installing a few things I already have, but I mainly just want to enjoy driving the st185 this year as is.

I will be wrenching on this, this year:)
WP_20160312_13_33_39_Pro.jpg

Dan McBoost

Brought the MR2 over to my storage garage and moved things around to fit it. I plan on getting the alltrac out to a cars and coffee this weekend if it is not cancelled (rain).

Current company:
WP_20160522_17_44_44_Pro.jpg

GT4times2

Now that's what i want to be when I grow up. You!! ☺. Nice garage space. Dreaming and planning for one. Gotta keep these Alltracs safe and sound. I see a MA70 Supra there. Nice!! How many of these cars are Toyotas?

Dan McBoost

GT4times2":ytyemw7w said:
Now that's what i want to be when I grow up. You!! ☺. Nice garage space. Dreaming and planning for one. Gotta keep these Alltracs safe and sound. I see a MA70 Supra there. Nice!! How many of these cars are Toyotas?

From the left, furthest row:
85 Audi 4000 Quattro
87 Turbo Supra Hardtop
04 Evo 8

Middle Row:
78 Toyota Hilux
87 Turbo Supra Targa
97 Audi A8 SWB

Front:
91 Alltrac
90 MR2 T Hardtop
90 Audi Coupe Quattro

I have another 88 Turbo Supra hardtop outside behind it (it is 100% stock, BUT a bit too rusty to care to store inside) and a 91 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant (the rarest car I own).

My 85 P type supra is in the garage at my new home. My summer daily is a 2004 Audi A8L, my wifes daily is a 06 Volvo XC90 V8 and I use a 99 Volvo V70 R as my, often daily, beater/"truck".

We bought the new house a couple years ago and we are still getting settled in. In a couple years the new garage project will be happening here! There is currently a vintage horse barn that the new garage will attach to. The two story barn will be for parts (wheels, engines, parts, etc) and the 50x80' garage will finally hold all of my cars in one space.

GT4times2

Gotta love life away from the city. I used to go to New Hartford (CNY) often, when my father lived there on assignment. That's great. I love the collection. I was trying to cap the amount of cars I should keep, but from now on every time someone says I have too many, I'll click on this thread and shut them up. Any plans with the Audis? I loved 80s and 90s Audis. I was planning on a 4 car garage addition on the next property I want to get. Got me thinking. :D

Dan McBoost

Replaced the power antenna with a harada all black one I had in stock. The OEM one was not working. I did not cut up the wiring and was able to mount it to the stock bolt location. I then fixed the cup holder clip and installed the unbroken shifter surround. I took a few minutes polishing the bumpers that lost luster and now they look like the rest of the car.

Worked on that and AS SOON as I was backing into the garage a brake line blew (somewhere on the firewall)... :bangshead:

... if it blew that morning I would have spend the day fixing it instead of the other stuff I did that day. Ugh.

It is currently 2 feet off the ground on jackstands. Once my back feels better I will be ripping things apart. :twisted:

Dan McBoost

Fixed the brake issue a few weeks ago. was at a connection so pretty straight forward. I will replace all the lines once I pull the subframes for restoration.