Toyota Celica ST165 Hand Book

freddie

Hi!
What I am after is a copy of the Hand Book/ Service Manual that came with the car when purchased.

Yes I have both books (they came with my Celica) for a 1988 ST165 Celica GT4. but for me, unfortunately
the books are in Japanese writing and I don't speak or read Japanese. Lol.

A little problem I have is a wearied warning light has appeared on the dash (Comb. Meter)and I don't know what it is.
Could it be the Cat. that I don't have? or the O2 sensor that I have changed?, or what? It is displayed in the
hand book and discussed.

Cheers
Thanks

underscore

If you can post up a picture of the section of the handbook in Japanese it could be translated to English.

Are these readily available on ebay? I bought one for my ST165 and it was still sealed in the plastic.
Maybe double check ebay.

I'm assuming Freddie has a JDM import ST165, which are not exactly the same as the USDM ST165's. So a USDM ST165 set of manuals may not have the feature that Freddie is inquiring about.

If Freddie would respond with a picture of his "wearied warning light" so we can understand better what he is referencing, that would help a lot. But Freddie isn't responding, so he may no longer have the need for what he was originally asking about.