Project Corona - 1990 ST185 Gen4 Swap

Tippo

simple":adruyubp said:
The rear seat bottom is specific to the Alltrac for those that don't know.

Yes, just the bottom portion connections. Luckily the back part does fit and the pads for the bottom do as well. 5th gen ST182 have the tank under the seats, where as we have the drivetrain, so it is slightly different. Still, most of it fits just fine. I've swapped mine a few times for cloth lol.

daveryan

My rear seats are fine so I'm good there. That GT-S was well-loved but got hit in the front at 120k mi. I got there the day after it arrived on the lot. Picked up some weather stripping and misc spares too.

Roreri

I think the thing that stands out to me about your work is the dedication to protection there. I myself have reclaimed some lost, neglected, and broken things. Definitely an example of how far it can be taken. I’m looking at my car a little differently now. It’s mechanically sound, and I’ve even augmented it a little. But I know I need to do rust protection and prevention and your work is inspiring.

simple

I'm seeing hints of Project Binky in this rebuild. Paint and plating only the meticulous owner can truly appreciate