Switch to full style
Talk about your project car here
Post a reply

Project Mirum: A Pleasant Surprise

Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:54 pm

A while back, before obtaining Lazarus, I heard of a possible ST185 coming up for sale locally. I texted the owner, asking if he's going to sell to give me a heads up. Well that was a while ago and I had since obtained Lazarus by sheer tenacity. Fast forward to last week, I received a message that said "well, time to let her go." Not only am I elbow deep in Lazarus, but also dealing with house, work and a whole heap load of other projects but I could NOT say "no." Take a look at the newest member of the family: Mirum, named after the Latin word for surprise.

She appears to be ultra clean, not too much rust (some here and there) but she still obviously needs work. Super stoked to have her added to the family. She's not as far gone as Lazarus, so hoping to finish her up, then Lazzy in the long run. Anyways, hope you enjoy. I guess I'll start a fleet!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Project Mirum: A Pleasant Surprise

Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Dude! That car looks amazing. Are those OZ 3 piece Futura wheels or knock offs?

Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:45 pm

You're like a one man AllTrac rescue society!

Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Wow

Good for you! You're starting down a slippery slope though....

Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:20 pm

simple wrote:Dude! That car looks amazing. Are those OZ 3 piece Futura wheels or knock offs?

AG knock offs, but still look great imho. they rub very strange with the coilovers and ST205 torsen rear diff, though. Not diggin the rubber on it.

Roreri wrote:You're like a one man AllTrac rescue society!

I hope not! lol, cool to have 2 though

alltracman78 wrote:Wow

Good for you! You're starting down a slippery slope though....

Definitely a slippery slope, I had this one in the works and she looks so close to my old car.

Here's a photo shoot if anyone is interested:

She's definitely a fine specimen.
Post a reply