Switch to full style
Looking for parts, ask around!
Post a reply

WTB: ST185 Door moldings

Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Hey,

I am looking for intact driver and passenger side door moldings for my ST185 widebody. I have attached a photo and marked in yellow the piece I need! The ends have snapped off mine due to doors opening against things :cry:

Thanks in advance.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now
Attachments
50881131552_64dd6e1e00_c.jpg

Re: WTB: ST185 Door moldings

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:10 pm

If that part is on a GTS also I can probably get you that

Re: WTB: ST185 Door moldings

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:28 pm

simple wrote:If that part is on a GTS also I can probably get you that



Hey,
Are the door moldings the same on non widebody cars? I've seen 2 different types of molding, a wide molding and a narrow molding. Lots of narrow body cars seem to have the narrow moldings. The moldings on my car are 0.4" (5 cm) tall

Re: WTB: ST185 Door moldings

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:28 pm

I got a full set of red wide body mouldings. pM me

Re: WTB: ST185 Door moldings

Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:24 pm

simple wrote:I got a full set of red wide body mouldings. pM me

PM'd

Re: WTB: ST185 Door moldings

Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:32 am

conor2469 wrote:
simple wrote:If that part is on a GTS also I can probably get you that



Hey,
Are the door moldings the same on non widebody cars? I've seen 2 different types of molding, a wide molding and a narrow molding. Lots of narrow body cars seem to have the narrow moldings. The moldings on my car are 0.4" (5 cm) tall


Ummm... 0.4" = approx 10mm. Not sure how you get 5cm from that...

Re: WTB: ST185 Door moldings

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:29 am

Alikazam wrote:
conor2469 wrote:
simple wrote:If that part is on a GTS also I can probably get you that



Hey,
Are the door moldings the same on non widebody cars? I've seen 2 different types of molding, a wide molding and a narrow molding. Lots of narrow body cars seem to have the narrow moldings. The moldings on my car are 0.4" (5 cm) tall


Ummm... 0.4" = approx 10mm. Not sure how you get 5cm from that...



Correct! I put the wrong value in the converter. Thanks for flagging that.

5CM = 1.96"
Post a reply