92-93 Tail Lights and Center Plate Holder

RedCelicaTRD

Amayama took my money and then said the parts are discontinued. They annoy me so bad. They tell you they need to check availability, then take your money, then say it’s discontinued.

I’ll dig up more part numbers and try again.

Tippo

RedCelicaTRD":33ghi81x said:
Amayama took my money and then said the parts are discontinued. They annoy me so bad. They tell you they need to check availability, then take your money, then say it’s discontinued.

Yikes! Again, why I wouldn't recommend doing that. Sorry to hear... hopefully you can reclaim that money. Check third party as well, there are plenty of people selling on forums and marketplace. I have a spare set of Zenkis, but nobody wants those haha

RedCelicaTRD

Tippo":8uvgp7ur said:
RedCelicaTRD":8uvgp7ur said:

Yikes! Again, why I wouldn't recommend doing that. Sorry to hear... hopefully you can reclaim that money. Check third party as well, there are plenty of people selling on forums and marketplace. I have a spare set of Zenkis, but nobody wants those haha

They’ve already started my refund. They are a good company from a money handling perspective, but their order process bothers me.