How to wiring Usdm turn signals to Jdm st165

Anoo21

I have a set of jdm turn signals (corner lights) that have the extra running light in it. The usdm do not have this light and seeing how others have wired this to there usdm. Anything will help please and thank you.

Anoo21

GT4_DRED":csqx71sg said:
I wired mine to the side lights on the side bumper strips and the other one flashes.
Sweet, that sounds simple enough. Is the light dinner at all because now it has 2 lights on that circuit?

underscore

Depends how you wire them, doing it in parallel won't make them dimmer but it'll draw twice as much current so watch the wattage of the bulbs vs the wire size.

Anoo21

I might try a few different ways but I think I am going to wire it with the side market will be the way I am going. I will let you guys know. I might have an extra set of jdm signals going up for sale too. One is cracked but the other is in very good condition.

Awesome-Trac

When I wired mine I used a 87 Cressida parking light and those little splicing kitsch inch turned out fine. I also used a LED bulb for the parking light. What u can do is bend one of the pins inside the oem bulb connector and use the splice clips to get power from there so that you can have the signal setup and the parking light setup