$19,000 good price for 1995 gt-4?

Conan

celicasteve":2wjudbfm said:
He said that he can title any car for $3000, as long as everything works, turn signals, lights etc.
Haha, sounds like the Russian mafia is involved :D :twisted:

celicasteve

I haven't seen any gt-4s on ebay...I would love to get one.

Also thats $3000 and be done in one day!but $16500 is cheap if you price everything out.

Steve

95wrc

19k is way to much .... can get a wrecked on from japan for under 5k or so and that is shipped ..

there is as guy on 6gc.net he just bought a 98 celica gt-4 from japan and will be selling later this year and it will be converted to LHD and you looking at 14-16k for it .. only catch it is in romania ..

maxaud

be careful though about these guys that sopposedly have imported cars. I went to Florida at the beginning of the year all the way from Idaho (20+ hours of flying) to look at and purchase an r32 Skyline. I show'd up at the airport and the guy had all his phones disconnected and wasn't returning emails. I stayed at Miami International Airport for 63 hours total, and finally caught my cheap flight home ($400) I was out my time, airfare, and the deposit I made on the car. That suck'd royally, It seem'd so legit. eBay end'd up calling me about the ordeal because I contacted them that he was a scamer (my transaction w/ him wa snot through eBay) and they gave my info to the Miami police department, several months ago they said they were hot on his tail and I haven't heard anything since... My final parting words... ?
(I can delete this if anyone finds it defensive)
DSCF0475.jpg

I did meet the cast and crew from "Reno 911"... they were finishing up filming Reno 911 Miami... if that makes sense. I ate w/ them at buger king.