Those of you with RC's

kroggdor

Hey guys, I bought an RC clip from jarco inc. and swapped the engine into my 90 Celica GT. Everything went great, car runs fine. However im wondering, if the RC model came with cruise control. I didnt notice a cruise control actuator in the bay, but from what i read its not gonna be in the same place or look the same. The pdf file that ive been reading obviously has no RC listings because its in english haha, so im kinda at a loss for what it would look like or be located. But before i start trying to figure out how to hook up my cruise control to run on the RC engine i wanna make sure that the RC may have had cruise control, so im not wasting my time. So for those of you with RC's, is there a cruise control option in your cars??? Thanks. Jon

kroggdor

Gary":3bsxrksl said:
That's not the cruise control actuator.
It is the ABS actuator.

ahhh.....ok wasnt sure....well then i guess the assumption is that all RC's did not have cruise control, as it was not an option??

The cruise control actuator bolts onto the strut bar on USDM alltracs, I believe that is where the overflow tank for the WTA IC is found on the
RC's.

etantshi

BoostedBlueToyotas":1ag6d9la said:
The cruise control actuator bolts onto the strut bar on USDM alltracs, I believe that is where the overflow tank for the WTA IC is found on the
RC's.

Yep same spot.