St205 clutch

Jesse R

Kinda need some help with a clutch for this
was checking out rhdjapan.com for a clutch. But i don't really want to drop 1G on a clutch right now for a OS Giken or ORC.
Was hoping to spend around $400.
Anyways to my point; on rhdjapan.com they stated the clutch for:
MR-2 SW20 - Celica ST185/ST205 Eng: 3SGT

Now will a st185 or sw20 clutch work with my st205?

Help is much appreciated thanks

Jesse

Edit forgot to search. Kinda found what i was looking for. Is it just the bearings are different between them?

aus jd 2703

ok i bought an exedy cushioned button clutch, 8 puck or something they arnt exactly like normal button clutch but if u plan to drive the car hard id go the next one up a non cushioned button as i feel im at the clutches limits sometimes when launching hard. good clutch cost me $800aus so im sure itll be cheaper in the states.
to your question as far as i know with st185 and 205 there are only two different clutch uption one with a pressed fork and one with a cast fork. its easy to tell u just look at the fork where it exits near the clutch slave cyinder and should be able to tell.
for the record my australian delievered 185 and jap 205 are both cast forks.
check out the exedy website if you not sure

according to exedy sw20 185's and 205 all share the same two clutch options pressed metal fork and cast metal fork ok

Jesse R

thanks for the reply, helps alot. I was wanting something that grabbed pretty good, that is something i don't mind. Just wasn't sure if i wanted the sprung or unsprung since it is still a daily