AXLES, E151F vs E152F vs E154F

plaidward

Guys, I need some help identifying the differences between the axles for these.
1992 ST185 Japan Carlos Sainz edition axles I bought have much larger inner spline then what I was expecting, so maybe that had something different going on?!
From what I can find, ST165 to ST185 axles are the same, ST205 went away from 6 bolt flange, still works in older trans but is longer than gen1/2 axles.
I'll get better pictures posted, but I think these are the actual ones I bought https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/V ... s-l225.jpg

underscore

You're talking about the end that goes into the diff/trans? Looking them up for my RC the part number for the inner assemblies are the same for all 165's, all 185's, and the SV25 Camry.

plaidward

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. How about st205?
Does anyone have pictures of these parts? Thats' what I need.
here's the axles I have to just show some examples

EDIT: I've been told the LH axle that I got doesn't look like an ST185 axle, but he's also out of Europe and has a st185 RC.
What I have found is the Japanese ST185 had a different transmission, but did it have a different diff set-up than everywhere else and that's why the axle inner flange is different??

plaidward

Ok, I think the difference in axles may be due to a front TRD limited slip. Anyone have any information regarding JDM options?

plaidward

ah ef. it doesn't have the same spline length that the shaft I have does.... looks pretty similar in OD though.

EDIT: ALL I NEED ARE PICTURES OF ST165 or ST185 STUB AXLES THAT GO INTO THE TRANSMISSION.