What's this for?

cdnRC

I'm currently working on a JDM 1991 GT-Four RC. The engine has been out of the car for roughly 8 months and I'm in the process of installing it back in the car.

I can't remember what this part is/where it goes. Anybody have an idea what this part is?

There is no electrical connector on it. One end looks like a breather hose/vent hose of some sort connected to a black cylinder with an arrow drawn on it (appears to indicate flow direction?). The other end of the cylinder has a long piece of hose connected to it with 2 little black adapters on them, the adapters are labeled "Koito". There is no other writing on it.

Here is an imgur album because the images are larger than what the board supports.

https://imgur.com/a/YltUNCI

underscore

That's the heat exchanger sprayers, they mount to the backside of the bumper beam. Everything is plumbed in but non-functional from the factory, one of the vertical connections will flow to the sprayers but the other one is a dead end (stock it goes to the dead end). There's an extra pump on the washer tank and a relay buried in the fender, if you dig around the bottom of the fender by the washer tank there's a connector that will trigger the relay and the pump to make the sprayers work.

My relay was dead so I wired in another one (the OEM one is only used on one other car and very expensive) and run the trigger off a button in the cabin.