Nonexistant Floot Mats?

LightsGoUpDown

alltrac801":sq9lprj2 said:
They do sell floor mats on Rockauto.com for the All-Trac for a pretty decent price too.
What model are they under? They only show the 1.8 and the 2.2 l american versions.
JeU0UNf.png

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, I'm usually pretty good with parts searches. :notworthy:

LightsGoUpDown":2kci7uq5 said:
alltrac801":2kci7uq5 said:
They do sell floor mats on Rockauto.com for the All-Trac for a pretty decent price too.
What model are they under? They only show the 1.8 and the 2.2 l american versions.
JeU0UNf.png

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, I'm usually pretty good with parts searches. :notworthy:
You most likely will not find floor mats available for an ST205 at a North American parts distributor/retailer, as the ST205 was never sold in North America. You can try Toyota part distributors / retailers in Japan or Europe.

My son has (2) ST185's. One had the original OEM set of four carpeted floor mats in it. They have Toyota part numbers stamped on the bottoms, but they don't show up in Toyota's OEM parts list for an ST185 for some reason. We sent them to a good auto upholstery shop to be used an stencils. They made identical replacement floor mats and had the All-Trac logo stencil sewn in at a fabric shop. They look in every way like new OEM mats. If you could borrow someone mats who has the OEM's in their ST205, you could do exactly the same thing. Those ST185 floor mats at Rock Auto lack the All-Trac logo stenciling on the front mats, just an FYI.