Forum upgrading soon..

alltrac.net

We will finally be going to the next major release. I will post the date when I find out.

The forum will be down for the entire day most likely. We may also lose attachments and photo albums.

If you have any pictures or attachments you want to save, please save them.

The images will not erase, but they will no longer be linked correctly through the new forum.

gt4tified

robert@alltrac.net":w3rk0i2n said:
alternate domains?

sorry...I mean alternate domain names. But I re-read your post and realized its just the forums that are upgrading. Sorry, I'm an idiot sometimes.

scribo

etantshi":dbo9guam said:
Shaggz00":dbo9guam said:
Hotrodhendrix":dbo9guam said:
Great!! Is it gonna be black?? 8)

Black background FT(classic)W!!

lol, it's been so long since I've seen the black I dunno how I would react if we get it back again.

i kind of like the white/blue now. it's really calming/stress relieving when i'm at work/school :)

maxaud

any news for phpbb3?

I've developed two clients forums using it and it's pretty dang sweet..
would like to see it here one of these days.

I'll help build it if needed.
Can also merge with Joomla! or WordPress for a cms frontend.

Rick89GTS

A lot of us remember (and revere) the old white type on black background days. In fact, www.st162.net has just gone to that format and it looks utterly outstanding. You guys should check it out, it's beautifully designed.

LegacyofDan

i agree with Rick! we should def adopt the 162 scheme!

but the emoticons suck there...i like the smilies here better...but that just my opinion, but everything else about the lay out rocks at 162 :)!!

Rick89GTS

LegacyofDan":1c2r4nef said:
i agree with Rick! we should def adopt the 162 scheme!

but the emoticons suck there...i like the smilies here better...but that just my opinion, but everything else about the lay out rocks at 162 :)!!
LOL, I though I was the only one who cared about the emoticons. I agree, the AllTrac ones are waaay superior! :D