Garage is open - move your vehicles in!

pwadm

Administrator
Staff member
I am happy to announce that the Garage application has been installed. You can access it from the top menu link (next to the Gallery) or just click on the link below:

garage.php

It has a number of features in addition to the regular 'Add Vehicle/Modifications'. You can also add insurance information, quartermile, dynorun, laptime, and service. With the Modifications you can provide details as Manufacturer, Product, Store and Garage that performed the update. If entered, the additional information may help members with comparison shopping and product/insurance reviews.

I found and fixed a number bugs when installing the addon, but there can be more. If you notice something not working let me know. The main functionality should be OK.

Happy New Year!

RoAdbOy

woww :D a nice new year gift for the site and members hehe :) i will post my datas as fast as possible...

toayoztan

What's the deal with the whole screen dimming/going black crap? I hate it, it's happened since the update. As i'm typing right now, it is dimmed right now. Can you please remove this?

Bryan

93cc

I started to add my car but what a paid in the ass to add the mods... How about just a free form field to type them all up.

toayoztan

Yeah I think the whole point is to get detailed information on each mod and everything about your vehicle. Otherwise, I'd just stick to the MyProject section. That's what I'm doing for now til I get the time to sort it all out.

Bryan

pwadm

Administrator
Staff member
toayoztan":37dmtbap said:
What's the deal with the whole screen dimming/going black crap? I hate it, it's happened since the update. As i'm typing right now, it is dimmed right now. Can you please remove this?

Bryan

Bryan, it is not something done on purpose. Anyone else has this problem? What browser do you use?

Brad_91

I haven't had any problems and I've used both Safari and Google Chrome!
Love the garage section too, its cool to see what others have done for mods and what they've paid (if they add it!)

pwadm

Administrator
Staff member
I increased the number of images to 50 per user, as the current limit of 10 was not always enough.

RoAdbOy

pwadm":2aa57u7b said:
I increased the number of images to 50 per user, as the current limit of 10 was not always enough.
thank you, i've pm'd you.
now i've 50pictures at my garage :smokes: