New alltrac.net front page - have a look!

pwadm

Administrator
Staff member
I redesigned the main alltrac.net front page. There is still some work to be done, and due to limited testing, there may be some bugs.
It will take me few days to fix everything. Once this is done, I will update the forum.

Big thank you to all members that submitted pictures to be used in the header. Not everything was included, as some responses came too late. I may add those pictures later.

2_Liter_Turbo

Looks a lot better! Wish I would have seen the whole banner submission thing, I have a few great pics that would work great. Let me know if you'd like more.

Boo_Guy

Very nice, Im glad to see that theres someone who looks after the site now, the place was getting a little run down :p

toayoztan

Where was the thread to submit pictures? Jw, guessed I missed it!

I don't see a 165 being represented when refreshing.

Looks good otherwise.

Bryan

lumbercis

I personally found it a little harder to navigate, so I'm still using the old style. But thanks for giving us the new option! It looks great and I'm sure a lot of people will like it.

J.

toayoztan

lumbercis":1y0kh4m6 said:
I personally found it a little harder to navigate, so I'm still using the old style. But thanks for giving us the new option! It looks great and I'm sure a lot of people will like it.

J.

I agree, but good start nonetheless!

Bryan

toayoztan

chuck_norris_approves.gif