Forum Header Images - New Images please.

WarTowels

The forum header images could really use a refresh.

Many of the current images are not the correct size for the box they are being displayed in, so the browser is resizing them which reduces the quality of the images. In addition to the quality degradation that is happening needlessly (just resize the images) some of the images are not even of All-tracs and there is an entire generation of real All-tracs that are completely missing from the available pool of images. Not suggesting we have to remove the 205's, but 165's should be added as well as correctly sized images. Plus I think it would be great if we could submit images to be added vs. the 10 or so I've seen to death now.

The css on the div they are being displayed in is kinda weird, there's some unnecessary padding going on. Anyway, I think the images should be:

Height: 240px
Width: 917px

Or if you can modify the style sheet you could remove keep the images in the current size. They are currently 300x960 and being scrunched down.

-Towels

underscore

We could follow what other forums do, have an Alltac of the month and the winners cars get added to the assortment of pics used up top.

toayoztan

Yeah, I'm with them, I'm pretty sick of the pictures.

Something needs to be done.

I agree with picture of the month. Even picture of the week or biweekly would be ok.

Bryan

mr90alltrac

Yea i haven't added any pics because mines r 2 big,but ooo my set up is one of the nasties out there dieing 2 let all my all tracks brothers c.i jus can't figure it out! :doh: