Stig racing at Bathurst!

redGT4

Ben Collins – Endurance Driver, #15 Jack Daniel’s Racing Holden Commodore:

“It’s been a fantastic day and I’m over the moon to be signed with Kelly Racing to drive the Jack Daniel’s Commodore,” said Ben Collins.

“I'm getting used to it all – the team, the drivers, everything. It's a very friendly team so I've felt very welcome straight away, which is a good start to the whole process.

“I'm just getting used to a V8 Supercar again. In February I had a few laps with HRT so I'm just remembering how these cars want to be driven. It's very different to how we race in Europe.

“These cars and events are very unique. There is a very disciplined way of driving these cars on the throttle. It takes a lot to get used to the braking points and that kind of thing, but primarily it's the throttle. So it's just a matter of training my foot to weigh a little bit less and to be more progressive.

“Even in the first few laps, it's reasonably quick, but to get on the pace it's just a matter of fine tuning it all and making sure I'm in the right place mentally for the endurance races. It's all going well so far.”

Racing for the Kelly's Jack Daniels car, wonder how he'll go?

redGT4

No not yet. Still not available from fishpond or it has sold out, so i should get an email when it's available.

redGT4

Out of stock there too!

I've found fishpond to be damn cheap, Borders wanted $90 for a software book, fishpond $30. I've placed plenty of orders with them and never had a problem, quick deliverly as well.

But cheers for the link.