post your cars and location!

furpo

well im in wellington new zealand doing post grad study now and here is my st185 after some fuckwit backed into it. it is soon to get a repaint because the clear coat is breaking down

roger

A

Anonymous

beej said:
thats hot furpro, very hot......nothing like a sexy wet GT4 ;)[/quote

he he :D :D how about a polished gt4 :p

i have just put oz racing superleggras on it so those mags are for sale now.

roger

applor

whats the details on those rims?
look like 17's, whats the offset and asking price?
May be interested, though shipping to oz may kill me.

furpo

sorry, i should check these posts more often

they are 16 x 7's, 40mm offset. they are multi fit stud patten, 5 x 100 and 5 x 114. the tyres are 205/50's but they are nearly worn out. also have whell nuts for them.

all but one rim has curb marks on them but could be fixed. also one of the tyres has a slow leak but it is not worth fixing it because they are nearly worn.

i would be happy if i got $800 nz for the lot.

i will be in auzzy in about 5 weeks so i could bring them over on the plane if you wanted to pay the over weight thing. on a side not it only cost $600nz to feight from the states so to auzzy it should not be that much with the amount of traffic between the two countries.

roger

roger

Adydas

Auckland New Zealand

Have 2 Gt4s now, and more if you count my misses.

St165 White and a Red St185 RC

Heres the latest.

rcsmall.jpg

Sleeka_89

well heres my baby, i use to be in brissy but i'm now all the way in perth. Pretty much there isnt a bolt that i havent taken out of this car and hopefully put back in... :D

Attachments

• Celica Beach 16.JPG
    Celica Beach 16.JPG
    635.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Celica Interior 15.JPG
    Celica Interior 15.JPG
    604.3 KB · Views: 51

Sleeka_89

thanks, its abit of an improvement over the baby turd brown interior that i got stuck with...all i need now is a real gt4 like u guys and i'll be set :D

All Fours

well since I'm new and all, here's a pic of mine (some of the NZ members will have seen this too many times already, and may want to look away)
beautiful.jpg

back.jpg