My ride... GT4 Group A Rallye

Toby J

Guys,

Bit of a while since i've put any pics up thought i would give it another crack. I am a bit of a hack with a camera, so don't be too critical!

dscf0105ei5.jpg

dscf0099ot8.jpg

dscf0103yw9.jpg

dscf0101vs9.jpg

Anodised valve caps stolen by hoodlums 2 days ago :x
dscf0097ee1.jpg

dscf0104wt3.jpg

dscf0100np5.jpg

dscf0106cv3.jpg

Toby J

I took it off since it annoyed me and should never have been there in the first place. Looks much cleaner now i think.

gt4tified

Very noice and clean. The rear seatbelts I don't have. I love cloth seats. I've been in enough cars with leather seats....try sitting on them after they've been out for just 1 hr in Florida-like sun. Or try sitting on them for the duration of 1.5hr traffic....unless they're italian leather, no thank you!

eddie_gt4

Toby J, very sexy car, I love the color! 8)
but what kind of sunroof is in your car? it doesn't look like an OEM item :shrug:

Toby J

Yeah, i would say its the best colour but my opinion might be a bit biased :wink: Do you have a quick link to a thread with some pics of your car?

Well spotted on the sunroof. It's just an aftermarket one.. nothing special about it at all. The previous owner had the thing put in (idiot :doh: ) but it was completely stuffed so i got it all ripped out and a new one in about a year ago.

91Yota

so nice, and as much as I don't like the teal that the celicas came in... the All-Trac/GT Four just makes it such a cool color anyway.

quick question, what size tires are those?

Toby J

I believe they are 215/45/R17's from memory. I think if i went any lower with the profile the ride comfort (or lack thereof) would start to shit me.

Tazka

^True, my rims came with 215/40/17 (used rims). And i hate those tyres, getting some 45 or 50 profiles next. And i think it even looks stupid with 40 profile.

C-E-L-I-C-A

Nice shots, great car paint condition and i love the wheels too.

Why not add on the wheel spacers to make the car look more fierce then?! Hehe... Poison!

Toby J

The offsets aren't ideal (+48 ), so the car runs 1" spacers in the rear.. but still doesnt fill out the guards enough!