fresh CS from Lithuania :)
dsc00308resizeef6.jpg

dsc00309resizegf9.jpg

dsc00307resizecp6.jpg

dsc00310resizeyr1.jpg

dsc00311resizemg6.jpg

ST185pinjo

Some pics I found on my PC.

I haven't driven her in since last july. The engine is out and engine room is getting painted. New clutch, new seals everywhere, new waterpump, new oilpump and the KO goodies.

ofrf5s.jpg

x54ggg.jpg

I mis the power. :(

Soon she will be back with more. :D

YerRandO

First time she has left my tiny garage in a year and half... and she went right back in :( thats my other celica in background
DSCN1423.jpg

DSCN1422.jpg

boogie07

Here is a picture of my 91 GT-S with USDM 3SGTE conversion. Took me a while, now it is registered. No problems with registration or smog.

CelicaGTS.jpg

magnum

Here is my car with it's new wheels. Had to pull the rear fender a bit to make it fit. 18x9.5+20mm and 18x8.5+30mm on a narrow body.
Picture028.jpg

Picture0399.jpg

Picture027.jpg

erixon

hey guys here is a few pics of my car I thought I would just share...

103_1386.jpg

103_1387.jpg

I have been working on it for a long while now, have some more wires to clean up, and some other stuff, but she'll be on the road shortly!

DudeMan

erixon":zzjr94uh said:
smog7":zzjr94uh said:
torque steer!

so you made a toyota version of the srt4

Hmmm. Kind of, but less gay.

I pretty much have the view that no matter what you do to a neon, no matter what they call it, it's still gay.

Agreed.

Edit; here's my pride and joy as she is right now. Got in a fender bender last weekend so the bumpers a little more messed up. It wasn't my fault though and if everything works out I'll be getting a new bumper or cash settlement soon.

And then the rust... Just eating up the side of my car. :x

I am happy about painting the hood pieces black though, looks sick in my opinion. Black and red are going to be my color scheme along with bronze rims of some kind.

P6120027.jpg

P6120028.jpg