alltrac & mr2

turbochicken

just a few pics of woob's alltrac and my 2.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

turbochicken

bah, last time i heard about it was that after being "finished", my uncle didn't like it, and wanted the whole car redone! that was like a year ago. a month ago, the body guy went up to our place and said that it would be "finished in a week". again, not done. i'm just doing my best to be patient, no hurry at all for me since i have the mr2 to beat around in. but looking at your recent pics really doesn't help. damn, that thing is clean rick! 8)

Rick89GTS

Wing: thanks, it looks good in the pics but up close you can notice all the little imperfections. Someday I'd like to get it redone. I'm surprised you don't have any "in progress" pics of your 165, I know how you like taking photos (hint!) :smokes:

Maloy

i recognize those wheels, didnt you have a cs hood at the meet? or am i mistaken. Black does look good though, although i bet you get more high school kids in hondas lookin at you.

turbochicken

ryan likes to be weird, so he puts on a funny color hood. haha j/k. his intercooler is baked like a pizza when he has the cs hood on. he needs airflow to the i/c before front mount is done.