ok, here's mine:

picture042eb5.jpg

CSAlltrac

Here you go guys a lil better
when i bought the car
4dxtis5.jpg

During the rebuild, I did clean it up but dont have a pic
40ouk1x.jpg

Not the most recent pic but the only thing this dont have is my new coolin plate i made
4dwjhpt.jpg

not done yet but its coming along

Gary ST165

ST185 swapped into ST165:

engine bay wash:

enginebaywash045.jpg

reassembled after de-coke, head gasket replacement, TVIS removal, tidy up etc, etc.

assembly2002.jpg

assembly2009.jpg

ST185pinjo

Just took a pic of my enginebay. I'm yust trying to modify my car piece by piece. I need it every day for work.

2ia3oy0.jpg

I'm trying to reach 300 crank on 15 psi(1 bar). I'm waiting on some restrictors I ordered from Subaru.
If it's up and running ill go to the Dyno. :wink:

Gary

True that they are very populated.
However, they don't have as many cars as other countries.
Also, it is common that most "old" cars are scrapped or cut in half and sent out other countries.
Note that "old" car in Japan is probably 5 year old and have ~40-50k miles :shoots:

Here is mine:
dscn5304smallkv6.jpg

Gary ST165

had to share this engine bay shot. The ST185 is owned by one of the events organisers on the GT4OC.

T1m's bling:

T1mBling_.jpg

Its has to be said. white cars photograph really well at night 8)

Gary ST165

piping choices = horse for courses.

silicon: DIY easy to use, resilant to heat soak, and flexible for routing purposes. iirc 3 ply Samco is pressure tested to 3 bar. For me it was the ideal medium for my 1st steps into developing a fmic instal almost 4 years ago. Now i can enjoy the benefit of seeing everyone elses efforts and developements.

downside is it will flex under high boost applications and uses the dreaded hose joiners which interupt flow.
...and also it ain't cheap.

unfortunately neither is this:

PaulST185RCfmic011.jpg

PaulST185RCfmic015.jpg

enginebay.jpg

enginbaytopheatwrap1.jpg