Whats your engine bay look like?

martin

Here is a pic of my st205 motor in my 89 mr2. I'm a huge fan of the gen3 motors. Love the power and the detail changes compared to the gen2.

I Would like get an st205 as a daily driver as soon as they are legal to drive in Canada ( in about 2 years, when a 94 will be 15 years old).

Picture+1472.jpg

Martin

jlcelica

I don't remember all of them because it's been a while since i've had the car.

St165 engine
ARP head studs
SDS engine management
GM coil pack
GM 3 bar MAP sensor
255 Lph fuel pump
custom t3/t4 turbo kit
tial wastegate
greddy profec-b spec 1 boost controller
greddy type s bov
1wire O2 sensor
that's all i can remember off the top of my head. We thought up the turbo design because the intake temperatures would get so hot when the pipes run over the exhaust manifold or by the downpipe. It runs a shorter belt for the alternator because the alternator got in the way of the intake amd compressor housing.
2h8d6wg.jpg

old picture of the orginal setup
2ecnlfs.jpg

intercooler
4hd4k6o.jpg

my $325 hotness but i plan on getting another celica after i'm finished building my corolla.

Puffy

Cheers Oly..... the manifold is made from 321.

The manifold uses a combination of robotic tig and hand welds in the tight areas. Both are flawless..... great manifold.

fred9.jpg

latest pic of the engine bay..... still a few things I want to do but for now its all together and fires nicely :D

ballzqq7.jpg

WarTowels

DSC01695.jpg

Bone stock.

It's actually a lot more dirty than it looks. Still working on... everything.

I still hasn't sunk in that, that's my engine bay. :shock:

*EDIT* One thing I've noticed on essentially EVERYONE's car, regardless of how pristine their engine bay is... the power steering fluid reserve always looks like crap. Anyone... ever clean theirs?

-Towels

FWD-3SGTE

YAY! I finally got my pictures uploaded on my pc and get to post my last years engine bay :-D Here it is.... any thoughts, just post 'em!

IMG_2269b.jpg

Here's my ST215 swap in my ST184 engine bay.

I'll post a new one whit the latest mods done soon. This one is 3 months old :

DSCF0606.jpg

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys & Girls,

here's some pics of my mildly modded motor from Wales:

album_picphp.jpg

Photo-0041-1.jpg

Photo-0043-1.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0016.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg